drunken phone calls

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Well, I just got in from the garage(about 1 a.m.) and I get a phone call from this girl who I broke up with two days ago. Not a regular how ya doing, becasue we broke up with her saying goodbye, and she didn't want to see me. Well she's not talking coherently and at some party and all i hear are a bunch of guys and she keeps calling me back because she doesn't know who I am. I"m actually on the phone with her right now and she's telling me that she hasn't been drinking but her head hurts her tongues numb and she can't keep her eyes open. i've dated her for like a year and a half and she's never drank, that I know of. But I don't know if some A$$hole slipped her something and i'm freaking out. I know where she is, and the address where she is, but it's up in the foothills of SLC and i'm in Tooele, anyone want to go check it out with me? oh yea her (18) and her younger sister (17)and her friend (17)are both there. Should I be worried or just let it go?

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
depends on what kind of party they're at... some parties are cool, others the guys aren't right... I'd be a little worried, but then again she is an ex... So you putting a call out for some RME back up?

tiny2085

HomeGrown
i'm still on the phone with her and she keeps saying she doesn't feel good, but she's with her sister in her sisters car, there at an alberto's or something at like 400S and like 2west, I asked her if she wanted me to come in and she said yea she doesn't feel good. I think i'm going into her apartment. I know for sure though that those guys aren't going to be happy to see me. I'll let ya'll know how it wen't, might even be on the news. 76', what are you doing tonight?

tiny2085

HomeGrown
cool, well i'm headed in there, she just sounded like she was getting sleepy and then told me her cell phone was slipping and then click*. i'm going to call her back and ask if she want's me to come in, or what the deal is.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
just watch yourself, if it gets hairy call the cops in, I'd come help but I don't need any negative dealings with the cops if you catch my drift

tiny2085

HomeGrown
yea, I know what ya mean, I got her back on the phone, i'm just going to go make sure her and her sister are OK. I'll let you know how it went. later

GETBENT

CRASH
tiny2085 said:
yea, I know what ya mean, I got her back on the phone, i'm just going to go make sure her and her sister are OK. I'll let you know how it went. later

just curious, what ever happen with this situation?

tiny2085

HomeGrown
well, I ended up getting her back on the phone and talked with her while her and her sister made it home safely and then listened as she got sick and then hurled in the toilet twice and then tried to talk to her as she fell asleep. The next day however she was livid! She told me that it was a mistake to call me and it wouldn't happen again and blah blah and I was just like ok, sorry for looking out for you, but it didn't seem like any of the other guys there were doing it. She cooled down after a couple of days and said she was sorry. So it's ok now. girls WOW.

GETBENT

CRASH
tiny2085 said:
well, I ended up getting her back on the phone and talked with her while her and her sister made it home safely and then listened as she got sick and then hurled in the toilet twice and then tried to talk to her as she fell asleep. The next day however she was livid! She told me that it was a mistake to call me and it wouldn't happen again and blah blah and I was just like ok, sorry for looking out for you, but it didn't seem like any of the other guys there were doing it. She cooled down after a couple of days and said she was sorry. So it's ok now. girls WOW.

I hear ya! Glad everything worked out. Now tell her to lose your phone number. :)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Thats funny! I know it probably isn't funny to you, but I've been there and can relate.

Glad it turned out ok.

Cody

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
glad to hear it turned out good. had a similar experience with an ex where I was looking out for her at a party. her words "I'm can take care of myself" yeah I wasn't worried about you, I was worried about the guys bigger than you that are drunk. Dumb B!+(#

tiny2085

HomeGrown
yea, It is funny now, it wasn't that the night it happened, but i'm just glad she was fine. Why do girls think they can take care of themselves no matter who their dealing with? There just dumb sometimes.

dk_toyota

girls = stress... but still good to keep around

This is a while back but I tell you guys a story anyways, I broke up with a chick, 3 days L8R she calls me up at 11:30 at nite telling me about how shes driving around town and how sleepy she is, I tell her I come pick you up and drive you home. I asked her if she was drinking, she said no, I just took some sleeping pills. I asked how many, she slurs 20 or so... :eek: :ugh: and shes going to go to sleep in the walmart parking lot that nite. I drop the phone jump in my rig doing 120 in a 50 zone... no cops out that nite :D When I found her she had taken 20 extra strength pills. Rushed her to the hospital.. and left her there ! hehe She had to drink a liter of charcoal to protect her stomach and 3 liters of water to bring up the pills and I haven't spoken to her since. So after all this I think girls = stress