dual case/twin stick prob's?

O'neal

?????????
I just finished my dual case /twin stick today(marlin mc07 adap.2.28-2.28,forward shift front,top shift rear)and I seem to have ran into trouble's.While testing on the street my twin's bind and have some trouble getting them out of gear,but when I do they switch fine,?:
Also....now maybe i'm a moron,and really never noticed but when the hub's are locked in and it's in 2hi,the front shaft should spin free...right? until I switch to 4hi/lo....:confused:

Thank's.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
My Double T-Case does get sticky to shift at times, I even made sure I greased the shift rails pretty good. Is it impossible to budge them, or they just take some force, then they will go?

What if you have the truck moving at a slight roll? Any easier?

BTW, Congrats on getting Duals!! You'll love it, even more once you get these bugs worked out!

O'neal

?????????
Originally posted by Greg
My Double T-Case does get sticky to shift at times, I even made sure I greased the shift rails pretty good. Is it impossible to budge them, or they just take some force, then they will go?

What if you have the truck moving at a slight roll? Any easier?

BTW, Congrats on getting Duals!! You'll love it, even more once you get these bugs worked out!

It's pretty sticky,i've got to give a quick (forcefull) jab or two with my palm to get them to disengage then the drivetrain unload's/pop's,and I too greased the shift rod's.
I never tried while moving so I dunno.
I also like the low,low ratio,it should come in handy.

O'neal

?????????
yeah it's changed a little,does'nt bind up as bad,must need to be broken in?
I'm taking it out this weekend and see what I can do...hehe.:D