Duck Jeep? WTF??

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lory got one left on her JT at work last week. She put it on the dash board. That evening, our conversation went like this as I got in to drive us to dinner.

Lory-haha Jane and I both got ducked at work today.
Me-(removing duck from dashboard before I’m seen in a vehicle that’s been tainted) :grumbling: So ****ing stupid…
Lory-hey leave it up there. I think it’s cute.
Me-Are we gonna fight about this? It’s one of my “hills” -I throw it out the window inside our garage, because I can’t just litter in public.
Lory-I just thought it was cute.
Me-Are we getting a Grumper next?

Dinner was fine.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I love how the bald dude checking out other men in traffic and snapping pics is making fun of someone else.
Let's stop committing genocide with our words here. I'm not bald, I'm follically challenged.

Also, anyone with a man bun deserves ridicule at every point in their lives, be it in traffic or not. Match that with rubber ducky's stuffed into their dash, and, well... I don't think I need to defend my actions any further.

rholbrook

When I took this picture of the base model jeep with the ugly grill and the ducks in the window, my wife asked me why. I explained it all to her and her response was exactly what I thought it would be. It was a good day, I can honestly say that we finally saw eye to eye on something. :D