Dude can DRIVE!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Pretty sweet, eh?

You must have been busy last week when this hit the net. I love watching it though.

Ken Block was a decent skateboarder, built some crazy ramps, and I think he had something to do with DC Shoes...

Watch the long jump video too. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Some of the best internet video I've seen. He's done more on the slopes with his car then I have with my snowboard.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
He actually used to own some property somewhere close to Kamas/Park City and had a decent size rally practice track for a short while with close to 20 miles of dirt roads, he still owns a house up there and a buddy runs into him from time to time. But I suppose working in track/action sports photography provides him a lot of those opportunities. The airport looks like Wendover at first glance, but it's actually out in Cali and they host a lot of drifting/track events there. Ken is one of the best drivers in the world for being so young, I just hope he doesn't end up like drivers Lovell and Freeman back in Jul 03, they died on Jul 12th in the Oregon Trail pro rally shortly after I met them at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb about 2 weeks before.

Last edited:

4554x4

always modifing something
Day after Thanksgiving

Thats nothing. that happens all the time at the mall starting at 12:00 friday morning. (black friday)

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
The video with Pastrana doing the backflip over Ken was shot in SLC. Looking at the video, I wonder if it was shot at Godfrey Trucking, as they used to have some MX jumps/tracks out there. Don't know if they still do. Very cool stuff, I love watching them.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The video with Pastrana doing the backflip over Ken was shot in SLC. Looking at the video, I wonder if it was shot at Godfrey Trucking, as they used to have some MX jumps/tracks out there. Don't know if they still do. Very cool stuff, I love watching them.

I noticed our beautiful mountains there. :D Sweet.

X

XT Utah

I've been looking at STIs lately. I showed that video to my wife so she could understand why I need one. She's still cool with me getting one. My wife is the best!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
My wife LOVES Subarus. I told her I would consider an STI. :D Fits her requirements (4 doors, 4wd, trunk) and mine (if I have to drive a car, it better be fun).

:D Just need money.

Exalted 4x4

So. U Crew
That jump was filmed down at ogio in bluffdale. they have a bunch of jumps below the warehouse. The godfrey guy is the guy in charge of filming pastranas videos. Remember in the news a month or so ago there was a guy in draper/bluffdale that got turned in for riding dirtbikes in his backyard and on his house. (on ksl) That was godfrey. I would assume he has something to do with godfrey trucking too.