Dude can DRIVE!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
That jump was filmed down at ogio in bluffdale. they have a bunch of jumps below the warehouse. The godfrey guy is the guy in charge of filming pastranas videos. Remember in the news a month or so ago there was a guy in draper/bluffdale that got turned in for riding dirtbikes in his backyard and on his house. (on ksl) That was godfrey. I would assume he has something to do with godfrey trucking too.

At 0:49 in the video, you can see the quarry at North Salt Lake on the mountain. And the angle of view of South Mtn. is all wrong. That couldn't have been filmed at Bluffdale. I'm sure it was at Godfrey Trucking, seeing all the semi trailers in the shot.

Dominic

He has his own mini resort in the mtns around park city called the Mtn. lab. Huge snowboard park with rails etc and a cable lift. Pretty sick.

My Mom's neighbor runs the mountain lab for DC. He has a different company car every time I see him from DC wrapped STI's to F350's, tricked out sleds everything it must be a sweet job. Two years ago he was helping promote a new video or movie or something and they had about 15 WRX's in front of his house they were taking them up the park city rally ranch for a photo shoot.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I've never met Ken Block, but I've gone dirt biking with his team manager. He takes his bike along when he transports Ken' STI around the country. Earlier this year, we did some riding out at Knolls, so I got to check out that STI up close. Damn sweet, for a car that is... :p