Dude! It's Extreme!!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
You mean extreme on cracked wheat toast, right?:p

Looks fun... My dad and I saw you guys driving home on Sat. afternoon... I wish I was tough enough to go with you guys...:-\

Crack Cocaine foo...

It was a riot, I'll be there for sure the next time. I didn't think we would make it too far up and down the hills, I seriously figured we would be stuck all day... but we motored up and down everything. Hitting the bowls was a ton of fun, even aired out the Taco a time or 10 :D

OREGON85

from OREGON
Crack Cocaine foo...

It was a riot, I'll be there for sure the next time. I didn't think we would make it too far up and down the hills, I seriously figured we would be stuck all day... but we motored up and down everything. Hitting the bowls was a ton of fun, even aired out the Taco a time or 10 :D

It's 'cause half them things had snorkles! How else could you get up sand dunes like that?

richpblaze

Yes by the looks of it you definetly did.

Well, the sarcasm was lost on you Rich ;) But if you must be an jack-asp I'll have to point out we likely did more wheeling that afternoon than you did in 2007 ;) :rofl:

PS, hows your rig coming along :p

Wish I could have been there. Its coming, but not fast enough I've been out of town for the last couple of months. It will be coming a little faster now. LOL

Crinco

So that who made all those tire tracks out there on Saturday! Did a lot of driving around for sure :)
Saturday was a good day at the dunes!
CR

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Lucky us we are headed back out again this Saturday, Too bad there is a slight chance of snow, Unlike last years perfect sunny day :)