Dudes on Spike TV powerblock actors?

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Well enjoy we have plenty of good builds as well as some good wheeling.Maybe you could help us in the fight to keep trails open and get us some business sponsors for U4WDA a non profit organization .Were kind of big on supporting them here.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, I watched today's episode, rerun? the one on transfer cases. I enjoyed it.

But damnit man! It's "New PRAH-cess", not "New PrOH-Cess". :D :D I grew up about 15mi from the factory.

I will look forward to watching this again next weekend.

EDIT: oh, hey! the power of posting! I just barely posted that Crawl blurb. Cool! Welcome to RME!!!

Last edited:

Ian from Xtreme

Well enjoy we have plenty of good builds as well as some good wheeling.Maybe you could help us in the fight to keep trails open and get us some business sponsors for U4WDA a non profit organization .Were kind of big on supporting them here.

We talked about ufwda on a show about 6 weeks ago.

Anything I can do to help don't hesitate send me an email.

Ian

snccoulter

www.coulters-inc.com
it seems like it would be smart to get you name out on a national tv show. have the personality's talk about how good your product is. it definitely cannot hurt unless they talk bad about it but i just don't see that happening if the product is donated or if the business pays the producers to use the product. either way i learn something new every time i watch. BTW the personality's fit well together

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
It's good to have you here. Ian, So do they make you crush all of the projects you build on the show like they do the other ones?

Are you kidding? That blows. At least at a magazine all those guys have around 5 project trucks and a junkyard at home:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Well it kinda does sound like sour grapes but you have to remember...someone has to pay for all that stuff...it is a business after all.

When you think about it, if a vendor gives them a part for one of their builds I'm sure they are going to imply the need for some kind of pimping on their show! It is a quid pro quo type of deal as in any other type of sponsorship. Now they aren't as blatant as a nASScar driver that is required to thank all of their top vendors every time they are on camera but it is the same kind of concept.

What is the difference between a company sponsoring the show through commercials and a company sponsoring a show through through free parts in return for a plug on the show?

There is a fine line that I think they dance really well because they could get a sponsorship from a vendor with inferior products and be forced to pimp something that really sucks....like say...Creasey giving them a bunch of parts in return for them saying how great his customer service is! That would be a compromise that is disingenuous!

Badger

I am the Brute squad
It's good to have you here. Ian, So do they make you crush all of the projects you build on the show like they do the other ones?

The ones that are crushed are the ones donated by the manufacture .They are given to the show as a test vehicle.Once the show is done adding their after market add ons and beating it for awhile it goes back to the manufacture were they study it .Then once they are done it gets crushed.Vehicles the show supplies itself are fine to go out into the real world.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Well welcome Ian, its nice to know the guys and gals we watch every weekend have the time to stop in and say hi to folks like us.

Also if you could drop a bug to your producers, Im tired of DVR'ing reruns :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
But damnit man! It's "New PRAH-cess", not "New PrOH-Cess". :D :D I grew up about 15mi from the factory.

Ha! I totally caught that. Stinkin' canadians...

Thanks for stopping by, Ian. Even my two-year son likes to watch your show. Every day he asks for jeeps on the TV. "Jeep show! Jeep show!"

richpblaze

Welcome Ian

Your show and a few other select 4x4 shows are about all the tv I watch. I think you guys are doing a great job keep it up. The funny thing is everyones so hot for Jesse I think Courtney Hansen the hostess Is the hot one. I think we should get Ian out to do a trail run with us.