Dugway Range

kkemp

My wife and I took the senic route home from the Delta this weekend. First, we stopped off at Baker Hotspring. Then, we drove on the east side of Topaz Mtn through Spor Canyon where there are a whole bunch of mines. It's really interesting geology too, and senic. I've been wanting to go to the Dugway mines for while now so that's where we headed. It's on the north end of the Dugway Range. The road around the range is graded. There are a bunch of spur trails that require some 4wd, but it's all real simple. Anyway, the area is really interesting. It's very different than anything around here. I took a few photos too. You can see them on my website.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Great pics :cool:

My fav...

U4WDA%20Fall%202006%20Trip0038.jpg

Meat_

Banned
My wife and I took the senic route home from the Delta this weekend. First, we stopped off at Baker Hotspring. Then, we drove on the east side of Topaz Mtn through Spor Canyon where there are a whole bunch of mines. It's really interesting geology too, and senic. I've been wanting to go to the Dugway mines for while now so that's where we headed. It's on the north end of the Dugway Range. The road around the range is graded. There are a bunch of spur trails that require some 4wd, but it's all real simple. Anyway, the area is really interesting. It's very different than anything around here. I took a few photos too. You can see them on my website.
Your link is messed up so it won't open, I fixed it in this quote