Duplex For Rent $800/month

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So the other half of the duplex I live in just came up for rent. Is in Sugarhouse on 2100 E 1700 S.
The place is pretty nice, 1800sq feet, completely unfinished basement (great for storage or working on stuff in the winter!), its in a great neighborhood and you can't beat the rent for the space or location, $800/month!
If anyones interested PM me.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'd let you rent out the use of my LCD and surround sound for, say $10 per video.

That would pay my rent right there with as much nerdy sci-fi you veg out to.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'd let you rent out the use of my LCD and surround sound for, say $10 per video.

That would pay my rent right there with as much nerdy sci-fi you veg out to.

Hmm... This is a tempting offer. Is it Dolby Digital surround? How big is the LCD and are you equipped with HD/DVD, Blue Ray or both?
Additionally, do you mind if I watch naked?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
iough.gif

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Hmm... This is a tempting offer. Is it Dolby Digital surround? How big is the LCD and are you equipped with HD/DVD, Blue Ray or both?
Additionally, do you mind if I watch naked?

1080P 46" LCD, Full dolby surround (Onkyo--HDMI 3.1), BA surrounds, etc.

Think of the detail....you could almost see the bruises on all the actors faces through their makeup from when they tell there family they are an "actor" (term used loosely obviously) on Babylon 5. Might even be able to see the cut marks on their rists.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
1080P 46" LCD, Full dolby surround (Onkyo--HDMI 3.1), BA surrounds, etc.

Think of the detail....you could almost see the bruises on all the actors faces through their makeup from when they tell there family they are an "actor" (term used loosely obviously) on Babylon 5. Might even be able to see the cut marks on their rists.

Your screen my be bigger, but I bet mine sounds better:p