Dodge Durango Leaking ATF. HELP PLEASE

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I have a 2000 dodge durango that I tow my jeep with. It was giving us some problems with the computer so we sent it in to be re-manufactured so our durango has been sitting for about a week. I went to change the oil and noticed that there was a pile of ATF on the ground. I traced the leak to where the Transfer case and transmission meet up. There is a small hole that it is leaking from. This hole is suppose to be there. I checked the mounting bolts and they were all fine. Is there a reason why this would leak if the Durango has been sitting for this long. I have not noticed any ATF until it now after it sat for a week. This is my wife's car and it gets driven at least every other day if not everyday until now. Is it possible that all the ATF that is in the internal parts of the tranny has settled and now it is too full? Or the in the fluid in the tranny cooler has some how come back causing to much ATF in the tranny? Is there a seal that I do not know about that has gone bad that needs to be replaced? Why would it start to leak ONLY after it has sat and not when it is being driven? Please help, I am at a loss here at want to fix it before the computer comes back and it has to have more down time for this problem.

2000 Dodge Durango SLT Plus 5.9L

All wheel drive with a np242 T-Case.
Unsure of Transmission.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin