Dust To Glory...

MattL

I have been waiting for this movie for a very long time. I have the 240 meg trailer on my desk top and it is sooo awesome.

The trailer send shivers down my spine.. I CANT WAIT!!!

If some one wants to host the larger trailer.. ill give it to them.
I looked recently and there is only a 22 meg version.

Meat_

Banned
I was stoked. Thought it opened on the 5th... tried to find where... found out it was the 22nd... boy was I pissed.

MattL

Meat_Popsickle said:
I have *most* of a "making of" that I capped from OLN or The Outdoor Channel.....[/QUOTE}

When did they show it? From what you seen .. pretty good?

Meat_

Banned
miatre said:
I have been waiting for this movie for a very long time. I have the 240 meg trailer on my desk top and it is sooo awesome....

I can't host it, but I'd like to have it.....

If you give me the exact file name I maybe able to find a dl spot.

Meat_

Banned
miatre said:
Meat_Popsickle said:
I have *most* of a "making of" that I capped from OLN or The Outdoor Channel.....

When did they show it? From what you seen .. pretty good?

It's on my DVR right now... I'll capture it to my computer as soon as I get done with the capture I've got going right now and let you know more about it.

Edit: yes it was quite good

Meat_

Banned
Meat_Popsickle said:
It's on my DVR right now... I'll capture it to my computer as soon as I get done with the capture I've got going right now and let you know more about it.

Edit: yes it was quite good

It was on the Outdoor Channel on Four Wheeler TV... looks like I got about half of it. Does anyone want it?

Meat_

Banned
mbryson said:
Oh, pick me, pick me.....

Do I FTP it? (or maybe that's too 'old school' nowadays?)

It's going to be around 50MB, I'd like to find someone to host it... but if not to many speak up I can file xfer it.

Meat_

Banned
It's 9 min 41 sec 57.6MB.... I could do it again and make it smaller if needs be (I still have the 720x480 .mp2), but I don't like going any smaller rez than this.

I can't attach that much... the comp that I had apache set up on tanked on me and I haven't wanted to look at it yet. Believe it or not AIM is the one of the best ways to xfer (best speeds).

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Meat_Popsickle said:
It's 9 min 41 sec 57.6MB.... I could do it again and make it smaller if needs be (I still have the 720x480 .mp2), but I don't like going any smaller rez than this.

I can't attach that much... the comp that I had apache set up on tanked on me and I haven't wanted to look at it yet. Believe it or not AIM is the one of the best ways to xfer (best speeds).

I've got AIM......'brysonjeep' is my 'username' or whatever.

MattL

Meat_Popsickle said:
I can't host it, but I'd like to have it.....

If you give me the exact file name I maybe able to find a dl spot.

ask and recieve.

DustToGlory-HighDef.wmv