cubi-kill
just talked to them.

show times are
1:25
3:30
5:35
7:45
9:55

Tickets are not yet on sale, but should be tomorrow ;) I am going to try and see the 3:30 show, if you see a short guy with a big beard say hey :D

PS tickets can't be purchased on the phone

MattL

Im going to try for the 7:45 show.

troutbum said:
just talked to them.

show times are

Tickets are not yet on sale, but should be tomorrow ;) I am going to try and see the 3:30 show, if you see a short guy with a big beard say hey :D

GETBENT

CRASH
troutbum said:
just talked to them.

show times are

SWEET! Thanks for the information. I'll be calling them tomorrow!

CJJ92yj

Anyone know if this film will make it to rental places like Blockbuster or Hollywood Video? Can't make the theatre show, but definitely want to see it.

toykrawler

slightly modified crew
dudes, that movies was awesome. Everyone in my group including the girls had their eyes glued on the screen!! I will definetly go see it again.

GETBENT

CRASH
toykrawler said:
dudes, that movies was awesome. Everyone in my group including the girls had their eyes glued on the screen!! I will definetly go see it again.

Ya what he said!! I thought it was WELL worth going to see! I hope at some point it comes out on DVD, I would love to add it to my collection of cool movies!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just saw it. Cool movie. I learned a lot. :cool:
"... I drove the last 40 miles on a flat tire... I was in third....." :rofl:

Last edited:

ace

Parts Collector
I loved seeing the trophy trucks goose it around the corner of the first turn on 3 wheels. Awesome!!! What's with people letting their kids play on a 100mph racecourse anyway. Great movie.