E Lockers?

slamurai

MY PRECIOUS
I am in the process of installing an e locker in the front of my 84 toyota. I can't find much info on the front install-anyone out there running one?

pics/links and anytips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

slamurai

MY PRECIOUS
yeah, the only front application i could find was on pirate4x4. I was just wondering if anyone here had better pictures/info. I was looking for someone who has one to hear comments about operation/durability.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
It's not too difficult, same process as the rear but countersink one of the screws in the shift fork's guide cap to clear the leaf spring.

slamurai

MY PRECIOUS
It's not too difficult, same process as the rear but countersink one of the screws in the shift fork's guide cap to clear the leaf spring.

Yeah, i finished notching the spring perch, used the door screws on the shift fork cap, and clearanced the housing for the ring gear. My biggest trouble has been drilling the new holes straight. Without a drillpress, im on my third attempt. Getting ready to weld third directly to the housing.

the wiring kit from inchworm was perfect, flawless instructions and very complete kit.

Is anyone out there running one in the front?

94redtoy

short bus
im running the hi pinion in the front. when i drilled my holes, i put the third on, and drilled through. kept em pretty straight, but when i tapped the holes annd put the studs in the were kinda off, so i just tapped em with a hammer and it fits great. sounds like you got everything else pretty much buttoned up. dont know why you notched the perch, unless youre running lo pinion. if you got any pther q's let me know.