For Sale - Best Offer Early 90s 22re toyota parts and bikini top for sidekick/tracker

MattL

I have some parts for 22re motor. I want them gone this weekend so best offer or mr trash can is going to have some friends. Parts are located in Magna.
2 exhaust pipes. These are from the exhaust manifold to the catalytic converter. I think they are called y-pipes. One is somewhat new the other is used. both shouldn't have any cracks at the y. New I think they are over 100 so 40.00?
1 flywheel 5.00
interior dash parts 5.00
1 radiator 10.00
1 air fuel meter (afm) box 6.52
1 over flow bottle 1.00
1 rusted exhaust pipe with potentially good catalytic converter and trashed muffler 5.00
1 exhaust manifold heat shield 1.00
1 22re wiring harness. 1.00
1 ecu 1.00
1 set of rear toy springs 50.00
I have 2 sets of bikini top for tracker/sidekick 10.00

remember best offer.
IMG_8632.JPGIMG_8636.JPGIMG_8637.JPG
Ill trade for something good. :)

chans

I will take the AFM and ECU. Would you also want to separate the fan shroud from the radiator? I need a shroud. PM me your info and I can swing by any day this weekend.
Thanks

Last edited:

MattL

Just so your aware, I don't know the condition of the parts. Ill separate the shroud but the price is the same. so might as well take both.
Pm's sent

MattL

Should be in good shape. I think they are new. I was going to use them for a project but never panned out. I don't know what was originally in the box so I cant tell you if it is complete. You pay for shipping and they are yours.