Early Christmas present for Me!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I've got less than 2 weeks to break her in, go to St. George or Mesquite for some seat-time, then it's off to the Parker 250 on Jan. 5th. :eek: Good thing I've been eating my Weaties. :)

pg_1178166319.jpg

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I really wish I could come to the years first BITD & watch!

Just watch? No way, I could use your help in the pits. Who knows, you may have to bring your Jeep to haul my carcass back to civilization if something goes wrong. :rofl:

I'll let ya know when the next event is, yo. :cool:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just watch? No way, I could use your help in the pits. Who knows, you may have to bring your Jeep to haul my carcass back to civilization if something goes wrong. :rofl:

I'll let ya know when the next event is, yo. :cool:

Keep me posted on the dates, I'll pit for ya! Oh, FYI... there is very little snow down by the Swell, looks like decent riding. My DRZ should be out of the shop before New Years! ;)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Nice bike Von! Good luck in Parker, be safe and keep it smooth and steady 250 miles is a long ways.

Thanks, man... Ya know, I'm hoping that we get out riding more than once this year. Sounds like Greg is gonna be ready for the season too! :cool:

slim

Give it the berries
I've got less than 2 weeks to break her in, go to St. George or Mesquite for some seat-time, then it's off to the Parker 250 on Jan. 5th. :eek: Good thing I've been eating my Weaties. :)

pg_1178166319.jpg
I've been on a bike my whole life and raced quite a bit. This year I finally raced the grand-daddy of them alll, the Baja 1000. 1296.4 miles. We rode a red bike (Honda CRF450X) instead of the orange one and still did well in the Sportsman over 250cc class. 57 bikes entered that class, 22 finished and we came in 15th.

Good luck.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I've been on a bike my whole life and raced quite a bit. This year I finally raced the grand-daddy of them alll, the Baja 1000. 1296.4 miles. We rode a red bike (Honda CRF450X) instead of the orange one and still did well in the Sportsman over 250cc class. 57 bikes entered that class, 22 finished and we came in 15th.

Good luck.

Congrats on your finish, man! I don't blame you at all for running a Honda, as they are still the "top dog" in Baja. Did you guys pay for Honda support? Anyway, I was testing the bike in St. George last weekend and was really impressed, making me even more excited for Parker. I'll be sure to post something up when we get back!