Easter Jeep Safari 2011 - Pictures/Videos/Stories!!!!

Badbuggy

rock star
P4220724-1.jpg

P4210343.jpg

P4210041.jpg

P4210430.jpg

rnightwheeling.jpg

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Here are some of my pictures as promised. The Jeep full sized pick up truck belongs to one of the Cappa fellas who is the editor of JP Magazine. The Lower Forty was driven by the other Cappa fella who now works for Jeep. And the red full sized Dodge was Jinxy driven by the editor of Off Road Magazine Jared Jones. All of them invited me to run with them on Poison Spider, Gold Bar Rim, and Golden Spike.

LT.

Hey we passed you guys when you were coming down poison Spider. I knew I had seen that dodge some where.

LT.

Hey we passed you guys when you were coming down poison Spider. I knew I had seen that dodge some where.

Really? I wished I had paid more attention also. My truck had blown the power steering pump and it was a handful getting it off the the trail. I was preoccupied trying to get off the trail and not hold anyone up. Sorry I missed ya.

LT.

PolarXJ

HO-P
Great pics and videos. We were down there this past weekend during the cars show. Man there was a lot of eye candy there.

zukijames

Hey Jeff I think your son got some pics of me almost floppin on suicide hill.. And maybe some makin it up if it's not a huge pain could you send some to me

midog

I'll play... What a fun first time out with the new rig. We hit BFE, Hells Revenge and Poison Spider (nothing to extreme this trip).

DSCN0015.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

PICT0245.JPG

PICT0250.jpg

PICT0253.jpg

PICT0258.JPG