Easter Jeep Safari April 4-12, 2009

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi jpest,
I'll be out there all week, and I have a bunch of friends coming. If you're coming out alone then come by and introduce yourself. Then you'll be among friends.

~Olaf

Olaf

Supporting Member
Please make sure to look at the schedule of events so that you can schedule your wheeling days. Monday and Wednesday will be closed to wheeling because of private events. People who area camping will be able to come and go on those days.

We'll be open for Night Wheeling from Thursday-Saturday in addition to normal day wheeling.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Please make sure to look at the schedule of events so that you can schedule your wheeling days. Monday and Wednesday will be closed to wheeling because of private events. People who area camping will be able to come and go on those days.

We'll be open for Night Wheeling from Thursday-Saturday in addition to normal day wheeling.

Will it be open for wheeling the 4th and 5th?

Olaf

Supporting Member
Yes we'll be open. We're open nearly everyday of the year and I'll be there on Saturday April 4th and Sunday April 5th, setting up for the week.

Monday - Private event
Tuesday - Open for day wheeling
Wednesday - Sponsored run for anyone who owns a Jeep JK. Sign up at http://www.project-jk.com/
Thursday - Day and Night wheeling
Friday - Day and Night wheeling
Saturday - Day and Night wheeling plus 2nd Annual AreaBFE Prize Giveaway.

We'll be selling T-shirts again this year at the gate. $10 for short sleeve and $15 for long sleeve.
Camping will be allowed in the lower parking lot all week this year. Campers may come and go but will not be able to wheel during Monday's event, and wheeling on Wednesday is limited to Jeep JK's.

We will be asking for donations to help keep AreaBFE open. Once again these are donations and not mandatory to enter.

Last edited:

TiGuy

Thanks for the camping info Olaf.

jpest - A few of us from CO are planning on doing Green Day on friday and I'll be looking for some company on thursday too.

I'll be camping there from 4/5 - 4/11.

Yes we'll be open. We're open nearly everyday of the year and I'll be there on Saturday April 4th and Sunday April 5th, setting up for the week.

Monday - Private event
Tuesday - Open for day wheeling
Wednesday - Sponsored run for anyone who owns a Jeep JK. Sign up at http://www.project-jk.com/
Thursday - Day and Night wheeling
Friday - Day and Night wheeling
Saturday - Day and Night wheeling plus 2nd Annual AreaBFE Prize Giveaway.

We'll be selling T-shirts again this year at the gate. $10 for short sleeve and $15 for long sleeve.
Camping will be allowed in the lower parking lot all week this year. Campers may come and go but will not be able to wheel during Monday's event, and wheeling on Wednesday is limited to Jeep JK's.

We will be asking for donations to help keep AreaBFE open. Once again these are donations and not mandatory to enter.
Hello Olaf,
Jeff the insurance guy here. Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday, hopefully my wife and I can hook up with a group or two for some great wheelin through out the week. Thanks again for the invite. Jeff