EASTWOOD 200AMP TIG WELDER

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
SOLD EASTWOOD 200AMP TIG WELDER Sold

I got this brand new about a year or so ago and I it has been great. I honestly think I have less than 10 hours use on it. This machine works great for steel/stainless and aluminium. Very good for delicate work. I paid $800 for it but sadly with our house closing next week I would like a few different things. I am a professional tig weldor in the aerospace industry and I am glad to give a few lessons to the buyer. It comes with a custom stainless cart, all you need is a bottle. Text is best but voicemail is good if I don't answer. $500

Here is what Eastwood says about it.
"Eastwood-engineered 200-amp TIG Welder offers affordable, professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel (sheet, tube or bar stock), and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials up to 3/16" thick."

801 six 9 four five 82 five
Chadwick

Last edited:

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Pics of the welder tomorrow. Here is a pic of a bead I ran with it. The uniball weld is the only tig weld on it.

D42C075D-02D3-4821-8E96-F8ADF5A7D2E9-2081-000002A31A00ED4E.jpg

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Oh yeah that's actually one of the coolest parts. If I can find it... It has a plug for 110 or 220. Ac/dc output so that's aluminum or steel. Has frequency set at 60hz and it has an arc balance knob which is very handy. Hand or foot control. Price is $500.