eco people get hummer

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I think that if I was that guy and I found out who did this I would drive that hummer over their hybrids and say they got what they deserved....

This is just pushing things way tooo far...

Bodine

One Call That's All
I know I wouldn't get along with my neighbors especially that crotchety old bag that said it was a macho rig and it belonged in a war zone hers would be the first house I drove through.-_-

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I'm sure the "For the environment" excuse was just a cover.... I'm sure the kid had it coming. Probably scratched that into the side on his own to make it look like an eco-idiot attack. Or maybe he is really really nice, and his grandma (the "take it to Iraq" whore) was just pissed that he didn't take her for a ride?

Either way... that is taking things way to far. I'd be sooooooooo mad...

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
It really pisses me off that these granolas can do whatever they want to normal non granola people and their drastic actions are okay or discarded. There actions are okay and accepted among them, but I am an earth hating a****** just because I drive a big SUV. You know what F*** them I will drive whatever I want whenever I want and I will burn as much gas as I please. I am paying money for it not you. Hey you eat all the soy and granola you want and I don't say nothing, get off my back if I drive a big SUV and use all the gas I want. I swear if someone did that to my car there house would be rubble within a week.
Sorry I just had to vent, this type of crap pisses me off to no extent.:mad:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
It's stuff like this that just spreads the gap between the average person who is environmental aware and the ECO-NUTS. This is a free county and a person should be able to drive what they want, when they want. It's these stupid hippy's that never leave the pavement that are screwing it all up for those of us that are concerned about protecting our right to GO TO the wilderness. They say they want to protect the environment, but really they just want to protest and be on TV because its trendy. If they was really concerned about keeping things green, they would join U4 and other 4x4 clubs and help us to protect our country, not go around vandalizing rigs.
Little do they realize but now that vehicle is going to have to be re-painted... oh there is some toxins in the air, the tires are going to be replaced so the old ones will probably be thrown in a land fill somewhere along will the glass they busted up... Even if they are sent out to be recycled, it's one set of tires that were destroyed before their time and adds to the pollution problems.

Some people just don't have vision past their own nose. It's these Nazi-style psycho's that are the real problem for the environment. -_-

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Some people just don't have vision past their own nose. It's these Nazi-style psycho's that are the real problem for the environment. -_-

Woah woah woah, what'd the nazi's ever do to be compared to eco-extremists!?!?!:ugh:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I'm sure the "For the environment" excuse was just a cover.... I'm sure the kid had it coming. Probably scratched that into the side on his own to make it look like an eco-idiot attack.

Yep, seen that happen before. He looks like a PITA anyway.........

BTW. when did they start sending tahoes to war zones:rofl:

Coco

I know if that ever happened to my rig, I would want to kill em....:mad:

Those tires/wheels alone are not cheap!