EJS 2008 PSH Cleanup - Msg from RME.com

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
******From the staff of RockyMountainExtreme.com:*******

A big thank you to all who donated time and or funds to the potato salad hill cleanup effort. This year we raised a total of $2558.99! This amount was raised in less than two weeks with great contributions from the members of RockyMountainExtreme.com and Pirate4x4.com. Additional funds were contributed by the Utah 4wd Association and USA-All. These funds will be distributed in the following manner:
Dumpster and Porta-potties @ PSH: $1839.20
Contribution to the Mud (Red Rock 4 Wheeler's Mutiple Use Defense Fund): $719.79
All of you who contributed should feel very proud to have made such a significant impact on behalf of the 4x4 community.
Special Thanks have been communicated through the RME Staff from RR4W club Secretary Eve Brannan:
I want to personally thank you on behalf of Grand County Sheriff's Office.
Red Rock 4-Wheelers,INC.
And the town of Moab for all of your help during Jeep Safari. I am Secretary of red Rock 4-Wheelers, INC, and Also Grand County Sheriff's Office Secretary. We Really appreciate you and your organization.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. I am under the impression you are picking up the tab for the dumpsters, is this true?
If so I will send you an invoice.

Respectfully,
Eve Brannan
Administrative Secretary
125 E Center Moab, UT 84532
(435)259-8115 Fax (435)259-8651
Email: ebrannan@grand.state.ut.us
or visit us at: www.grandcountyutah.net

PrairieDog.jpg

That Invoice has been received, and our organizer Rusted has prepared the payment to cover those costs and a check to the RR4W's MUD fund. He has mailed this check with the following letter.

We are RockyMountainExtreme.com are very pleased to donate the enclosed $719.79 to the MUD fund to help keep trails in Moab open for public use. For Easter 2008 RockyMountainExtreme.com raised funds to pay for the dumpster and toilets at Potato Salad Hill, along with helping to coordinate and clean that heavy used area. These enclosed funds have come from additional donations above what was needed to pay for the dumpster fee. Thank you for all you do to help keep trails open.
red-rock.jpg

We here at RockyMountainExtreme.com feel the efforts of all who contributed time and or hard earned cash has made a postive impression to the folks in Moab and reflects well on the 4-wheeling community. THANK YOU!