Archived EJS almost here

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I'm so ready to get to Moab. This week is gonna go by soooo slow. I've literally been dreaming of wheeling in Moab for the last several nights in a row. Yes I am an addict. Am I alone or are there Moab Junkies on here?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm so ready to get to Moab. This week is gonna go by soooo slow. I've literally been dreaming of wheeling in Moab for the last several nights in a row. Yes I am an addict. Am I alone or are there Moab Junkies on here?

I'm a total junkie. Moab used to be my second home when I only lived 1.5 hours away. Now I just want to live there and get the pain over with. :D

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I'm a total junkie. Moab used to be my second home when I only lived 1.5 hours away. Now I just want to live there and get the pain over with. :D

How would it be? 1.5 hrs away, you could get a quik fix in a hurry. Theres only one way to relieve the pain, thats to be there. Looking at trip reports on RME only increases the urge. I plan on retiring there...hopefully

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
You are definitely not alone, my friend. I've been counting down the days since I got back from labor day safari, lol :D

Bart

No kidding. I took today off to get some wiring done. I've got to be finished by Wednesday. Depending on weather, I may run it down to Moab on Thursday so it's not raining/snowing and fills up with crud. I hate 2 trips to Moab in 2 days, but it may be worth it to skip the crud griming of the buggy.

Depending on weather, I may run it down to Moab on Thursday so it's not raining/snowing and fills up with crud. I hate 2 trips to Moab in 2 days, but it may be worth it to skip the crud griming of the buggy.

Oh Professor! Don't be such a pansy!! It's only mud and grime, it will wash off. :p Just ask my children and dogs! There is a great reason to stay at a hotel then you can shower every night just to get dirty the next day. It's truly a grand thing! ;)

I am very ready for Moab as well! All Lemon Joy needs is her skid plate for that sexy transfer case and we're outta here! WooHoo!! :tara:

Moab Junkie / Addict #749 reporting for duty! 4 days and a wakeup until I'm rolling through the redrocks for 8 days!

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think addict is an understatement. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve that can't wait for morning.

To make it worse, my stupid sister and bro-inlaw moved down there in December. He keeps sending me pics from the trail to rub it in. (No offense Mike{Jerk})

LT.

We may be trying to leave here on the 2nd but, the 3rd for sure. I really can't wait until we get there. I have been doing some thinking and I know that the wheeling is why we all are chomping at the bit but I think the real reason I want to be there so bad is because all my friends and some family will be there. That is the best thing about it.

LT.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think the real reason I want to be there so bad is because all my friends and some family will be there. That is the best thing about it.

LT.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The great wheelin is just a bonus to havin so many friends and family together at one time.

aRedRocker

Designated Texican
I've been there at least once a year every year since 1987, even went there on my honeymoon in 1977. You guys are lucky, it's at least a 16 hour drive for me, but I'll be
on the way tomorrow.

Jesser04

Moab is the only place I know of that no matter what happens (break downs,rollovers) I still have the time of my life everytime. Next wed. Can't come soon enough!