Ejs and Bfe

Badbuggy

rock star
Was that really drunk guy between our groups with you? The way they came up and passed us at the staging area was very strange.

Not with us, but had followed us up smashing pumpkins, where they rolled one over, and broke it, sending it back to the trailer. I have never seen someone who wanted to spot so badly. I am sure they are nice enough guys, but the were running a alcohol mixture that was not very lean.

Bart

That's what I thought. I asked the guy what he was doing when they went past us and his remarks were, "Don't be hurtin dude, that's the way we roll". At that point I realized he was way to far gone to be reasonable. I was glad my buddy standing on top was able to shut him up. Sorry for the hijack, awesome pics and report. Thanks again so much for the new avatar pic.

bamacpl

LOL!! I ran into the same guy on Helldarado & he couldn't even talk....he tried to speak & no words would even come out!! LOL!!!

Brosiph4x4

Missed you guys out there this year!

We missed you guys to... looks like my buggy is sold, and going to be on its way to Australia very soon... If one of you guys has an open seat some time I would like to tag along???By the way tell Shelby super sick pix this year he definitely has an eye for taking action shots!!! Bart that picture is pretty bad a** man.