EJS Cliff Hanger

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
The last picture of the ledge is that the tippy area or is there areas that are worse than that. I wanted to run this trail but ran out of time looks like a fun trail thanks for the pictures.

If you can get in and out of the trail head unassisted, don't look down and hug the wall going up and down you will be fine.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
We ran cliff hanger up to the tippy part then turned around last time we were down. My buddy went through in his Zuki, I had the family and wasn't digging it too much. here's couple good pics of it...... The first one is at the top of it, the second pic is him coming back towards it after he turned around. You can see the cliff you are on if something goes wrong and you tip.

You forgot die and they don't find enough pieces of you intact to bury.:D

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
We ran cliff hanger up to the tippy part then turned around last time we were down. My buddy went through in his Zuki, I had the family and wasn't digging it too much. here's couple good pics of it...... The first one is at the top of it, the second pic is him coming back towards it after he turned around. You can see the cliff you are on if something goes wrong and you tip.

It would be almost impossible to tip on the cliff section as it tilts you away from the edge and it isn't even tippy. I ran it in March and let my friend drive my Jeep up the cliff obstacle and down most of the trail. It was his first time ever driving or riding in a rock crawler.

TimB

Homesick
That white jeep with the red cooler in the background was me...:D
attachment.php

The old ford was a young guy from NM with his dad. He did not break a u-joint, just pulled the front slip apart. He looked like a cowboy fresh off the range, but I noticed he was running a laptop mapping program on the seat, and got to talking to him. He runs a gaming web site.

I liked the old truck - reminded me of the days when I ran Pritchet in a stock 1985 Chevy 3/4 ton on factory tires. We may have had more fun back then. He hit the ledges coming out so hard his gas filler came loose and was hanging down - pretty entertaining.:)

Last edited:

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
That white jeep with the red cooler in the background was me...:D
attachment.php

The old ford was a young guy from NM with his dad. He did not break a u-joint, just pulled the front slip apart. He looked like a cowboy fresh off the range, but I noticed he was running a laptop mapping program on the seat, and got to talking to him. He runs a gaming web site.

I liked the old truck - reminded me of the days when I ran Pritchet in a stock 1985 Chevy 3/4 ton on factory tires. We may have had more fun back then. He hit the ledges coming out so hard his gas filler came loose and was hanging down - pretty entertaining.:)

Wow small world.:D