Archived EJS PSH Project Part 2 - Cleanup Volunteers

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I met Kurt and Stephen out there this morning, apparently I had just missed Jeff Knoll I also talked to Sarah from Solutions of Moab as they were sorting some recycling. They set up a little display with some pics and descriptions of the flora and fauna in the area, attempting to educate the crowds a bit more and get some buy-in to staying on the trail/roads. There was a lot of wild flowers and green plants all over!

I wandered around for about an hour and picked up some trash, but it was spotless! You had to hunt to find anything.

i-64qQ2GH-L.jpg

i-8f5RfW7-L.jpg

i-mn7rtVN-L.jpg

i-v4XgrSk-L.jpg

i-VRPvdWQ-L.jpg

i-Bn7RL5v-L.jpg

i-nSnbJVt-L.jpg

i-TZ7HLjN-L.jpg

I stopped by again this afternoon and it was PACKED! I was amazed how many vehicles were out there, PSH still draws a crowd! Guys playing on the hill one after another... :cool: The Hill was still very clean, even with hundreds of people hanging out.

i-vmNmJpm-L.jpg

i-c7F5DZw-L.jpg

i-rPttGcq-L.jpg

i-8Ff7c5c-L.jpg

i-gL6z79Z-L.jpg

i-q3NJBbB-L.jpg

i-SVsLm98-L.jpg

I'll be back out there tomorrow morning, around 8:30-9 AM.... see you there?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
It was good to see you guys out there, I was impressed at how clean the place was, even in the afternoons when it got crazy. I see the Wildcat in one of your pics :cool:

Tonkaman

Sorry we couldn't get there earlier to help clean up. We we're on the way but had to help a family get their truck and trailer unstuck. Hopefully karma will balance things back out