EJS! where are you staying?

burowyako

My buddies and I will be coming down on Tuesday night. I'm not exactly sure where we'll be staying yet...we'll be camping though...not enjoying the comforts of a hotel. Ha ha! I'd love to meet up with anyone and go do some trails...let me know. Also, I'll be packin' around my professional snapshot and video cameras...let me know if you want some pics taken of you. I'll be down there wheelin' anyway...so I'd love to follow ya and shoot some fun pictures and video.

-Justin

Last edited:

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
EKSJAE said:
moab vally rv and campark
If that's the place on the right hand side just as you're coming into town, right before Slickrock, be leery of the guy who runs that place, he's a total POS FAWKER!!! Hates Jeepers. No visitors allowed, and he calls the cops on a whim. I know personally on that one.

jeepgirl

We go and camp every year. Well be camping up the dead horse point road turn off. Wed like to go on some group rides or just meet some of you all. :redneck:

JoeT

TRNDRVR said:
If that's the place on the right hand side just as you're coming into town, right before Slickrock, be leery of the guy who runs that place, he's a total POS FAWKER!!! Hates Jeepers. No visitors allowed, and he calls the cops on a whim. I know personally on that one.
Staying here myself, have for several years. I love the place, nice a quiet like. Never ever have had any problems with them.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
ramada inn :D
stayed there 02 and 03 but upgraded to la quinta last year...back down to ramada this year :-\
at least i'll be there though, squeezing a bunch of people into out room to ease the pain of 140 a night :eek:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
my son and I will be at the KOA just south of town but we are only going to be there until the 20th (sunday) leaving tomorrow morning!!