EJS with ....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Dominic, SAMI, 84toybox... with guest appearances by Tyler @ CrawlerReady:p

Night run on Hell's Revenge, was fun... first minute or two i broke the rear shock mount(suprised it lasted as long as it did anyways).. I remember stopping alot to watch people wrench on Jeeps.. nothing serious, but it gave me time to take lots of pics.. Full moon was bitchin!

Next day was the adventure to find Pickle. Ran the City Market Loop for maybe an hour or so while waiting for some people to show up.. Took 3-4 hours to find the trail once off the highway, but was a hell of alot of fun! Great trail, great fun... ran into a group of sami's, drtsqrl and his buds..

Sunday we hit Steel Bender... I like what someone else said about it just today.. boring in the middle.. We passed a big group of self righteous Jeep guys.. We also aided a stock Unlimited through... holy hell, i forgot how long that trail feels.. Back into town to get our Beercheese soup on... loaded up and headed back to SLC..

100_0002.jpg

100_0019.jpg

100_0033.jpg

100_0043.jpg

100_0047.jpg

100_0059.jpg

100_0070.jpg

100_0083.jpg

100_0093.jpg

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
See anything wrong with this picture? Look very closely...

100_0259E.jpg

Ok... see anything wierd?

How about this for starters? This dude was stalking us...

100_0269.jpg

I snapped a picture of the not-so-nice-matching-Jeep-Wrangler-and-stupid-hat crew as well.. Creepy bunny biker found an 'in' with them due to the amount of gayness they all shared.. :)

100_0267.jpg

Paul R

As always cool pictures :)
I wish we could have done more than just camp in the same area.
It would have been cool to run steel bender but it is so long...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee

thanks? :p

As always cool pictures :)
I wish we could have done more than just camp in the same area.
It would have been cool to run steel bender but it is so long...

Seriously.. I still feel bad that we kept just missing eachother when heading out to stuff... Ugh.. Steel Bender.. long eff'n trail :(

Great pics. I love night runs.

Thanks.. Night runs are fun for sure.. This was almost my last run, EVER! I ran into a bit of a situation just after Mickey's Hottub - I missed the trail which was just slightly to my left. Luckily i was idling in 1st w/ both cases in low. I started to feel my rear end pop up slowly, which was odd to me. Then, as i inched forward i noticed the TJ infront of me was at the bottom of the hill to my left just a bit... wierd i thought... that's about when my headlights shed light on earth again, and i could see the rubber tracks to my left, and a black nothing directly below and in front of my bumper.. I stood on the brakes and the clutch with the tranny in reverse, as i knew i was in a very bad situation.

The 5 or so kids in the TJ down below booked it up that fin to see if i was ok. I could tell by the looks on their faces they knew something i didn't. I bet my face said very plainly, "i just sh!t myself"... Dom ran up and strapped my rear end, tugging my out of death's grasp.

As it turns out, i dropped my pass front tire off the edge of the black abiss of death.. kinda scary.. kinda scary

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Fun pictures! I'm a bit curious about the nice rear shot of DOminic though. :ugh: Was Kelli taking the pictures or it just seemed like a good picture....? :rofl:

just seemed like a good pic.. he was deep in thought about how to conquer the obsticle.. :p

Dominic

thanks? :p

Seriously.. I still feel bad that we kept just missing eachother when heading out to stuff... Ugh.. Steel Bender.. long eff'n trail :(

Thanks.. Night runs are fun for sure.. This was almost my last run, EVER! I ran into a bit of a situation just after Mickey's Hottub - I missed the trail which was just slightly to my left. Luckily i was idling in 1st w/ both cases in low. I started to feel my rear end pop up slowly, which was odd to me. Then, as i inched forward i noticed the TJ infront of me was at the bottom of the hill to my left just a bit... wierd i thought... that's about when my headlights shed light on earth again, and i could see the rubber tracks to my left, and a black nothing directly below and in front of my bumper.. I stood on the brakes and the clutch with the tranny in reverse, as i knew i was in a very bad situation.

The 5 or so kids in the TJ down below booked it up that fin to see if i was ok. I could tell by the looks on their faces they knew something i didn't. I bet my face said very plainly, "i just sh!t myself"... Dom ran up and strapped my rear end, tugging my out of death's grasp.

As it turns out, i dropped my pass front tire off the edge of the black abiss of death.. kinda scary.. kinda scary

-Jason

Great pics Mudflap, Good Job. Awesome trip.:)

00harpdawg

yeah you kinda scared me when i saw your pass tire drop off the cliff but some how you didn't go over i wish i had a picture of it to show how bad it was

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yeah you kinda scared me when i saw your pass tire drop off the cliff but some how you didn't go over i wish i had a picture of it to show how bad it was

good times good times... Your Jeep is badass btw..

So, i added up the numbers.. looks like i was in that Moab trip $191.73 for Friday through Sunday.. not too bad.. it could've been less had i not spent so much on food.