EJS

SANTOWHY

moab was awsome as usuall had some small problems with the rig but all is well, it drove on the trailer for the ride home!! d60 kicks ass! i broke one 1310 driveline ujoint..easy fix :) , but clutch took a crap making it hard to climb big stuff....still did dump bump with bad clutch like nothing :cool:

great wekend!!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
SANTOWHY said:
moab was awsome as usuall had some small problems with the rig but all is well, it drove on the trailer for the ride home!! d60 kicks ass! i broke one 1310 driveline ujoint..easy fix :) , but clutch took a crap making it hard to climb big stuff....still did dump bump with bad clutch like nothing :cool:

great wekend!!

need to watch who is logged in!! that was me talken!! ;) a few more pics...

Attachments

• jtyhk.jpg
    jtyhk.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 64
  • copilolt.jpg
    copilolt.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 147
  • khyjk.jpg
    khyjk.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
James K said:
hell I'm surprised he got a girl to ride with him :eek:

Its easy when you hang out at PSH, gel in your hair, visor on backwards, and jammin Jay-Z with the rest of the crowd... :D

Everyone know what time it is.... Its TOOL TIME!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cruiseroutfit said:
Its easy when you hang out at PSH, gel in your hair, visor on backwards, and jammin Jay-Z with the rest of the crowd... :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

side note: what did I win Kurt :D ?

shibby

cruiseroutfit said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you ass hole

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
shibby said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you ass hole

Eat it... ;)

Actually I am gald all the SBR crew hangs out at PSH... keeps less trash off the trail... You should see how much crap was left behind at PSH :( And the entire canyon up to Kane Creek Campground was littered with crap... disgusting.. WTF?

95jeepgrndchke

Good Times! Got to watch SukaB roll off of DB, ran into Sami (offered him a Beer :D ) Saw Cody blow up the front shafts on the first obsticle on Upper Proving Grounds, Broke some motor mounts, & hit the rocker soo hard it bent the top of my doors :mad:

demon jeep

Banned
Sounds like the same old EJS. This was the first in 10 years I have missed it. Ah hell you been to one, youve seen them all. But they sure are fun:D
Looks like you all had fun.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
95jeepgrndchke said:
Good Times! Got to watch SukaB roll off of DB, ran into Sami (offered him a Beer :D ) Saw Cody blow up the front shafts on the first obsticle on Upper Proving Grounds, Broke some motor mounts, & hit the rocker soo hard it bent the top of my doors :mad:

i appreciate the offer too :D ....

EJS was good, i more just watched people wheel than wheel myself. mainly because those 33" TSL's own my rear D-line(s).... 2 of em... so when i blew the d-line on DB, i decided to roll it over... people seally seem to like that sort of thing :D ... i hope to get some pics and maybe a video clip of it as well...

i think my favorite part of the trip was running Upper Proving Grounds with Carl, Creighton, Braden, the WildYoats buggy, Chris Holley, and another sweet buggy. that has to be the coolest thing i've ever witnessed... Chris rolls, alot ;) ... Carl can go anywhere.... Creighton hugged me :confused: ;) .... Braden let me ride, talk about hammer down..... Wildyoats had an interesting run, broke a chromoly shaft, and their Ramsey winch blew up! it was nuts....

that was definately the highlight of my trip... kinda early, and friggin cold for the first part of that run, but it was worth it...

-Jason

wort

frenchie
kurt said it was the biggest jeep safari ever, and i believe him! it was a zoo down there, but once you got waay out on the trails, you didn't see as many people. went with Spunky, boris, Kurt, Sully and michelle out to Jacksons hole and chicken fingers, (or is it chicken livers? i dunno) (rated a 2;) )just doin the 2wd baja thing across those dirt roads in 4th gear- Spunky can really give that cruizer hell when he wants to and it just takes the beating- and finally got sully to drive faster. Boris changed his watch to beer o'clock on saturday and didn't ever want to change it back. We had a couple encounters with the fuzz, but overall had a good time.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
My jeep had a rough trip.

Thursday night in the rain at 3 a.m. Bjorn flopped on LPG. Not to be outdone, I did about the same thing, then let Chad Vandall do it again but he did it with more style.. Lots of smoke in the air that night. The Defender 90 broke the front axle, rear R&P, and lost 3 of the 4 beads on his 38" XZL's.

Next day on the first obstacle of UPG I blew both front stub shafts at the same time. First ever carnage of my 44. Got that fixed up and went down wheeling again that night. About 3 a.m. I was jumping off the dunes at the top of LPG and the impact of the landing made the drag link hit the top fitting on my hydro-assist, which broke and my engine caught fire. After ripping the fire extinguisher (self tappers and all) out of the sheet metal, it didn't work, but by that time Bjorn had made it to the top to put it out. It was pretty funny. Then Cory drug me at 30 mph up the switch back road w/o steering. That wasn't as funny.

Saturday, Von fixed me up and we went to run Hells Revenge but they wouldnt let us up. In the mean time, Chad drove his Comanche down the first obstacle of Upper Proving grounds, twice. Mad I missed that. Saw Tweaky drive by our camp, and i pretended I didn't know who he is ;)

Today, Cory (GTIdriver) Bryson (Asian errand boy at RL) and myself ran Upper Helldorado. Cory can drive like crazy and made some other similar rigs look bad by making the hard lines look easy, but broke a rear spring on the waterfall. Bryson then DROVE the last waterfall with a tiny bump. I've never seen it look so easy--it was 2 tries and a little bump and it crawled right over. Fawkin incredible. Hardly any throttle at all.

Thats about it.

Cody

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Cody said:
My jeep had a rough trip.

Thursday night in the rain at 3 a.m. Bjorn flopped on LPG. Not to be outdone, I did about the same thing, then bla, bla, bla......

Cody

Damn, quite an eventful weekend, eh? So Bryson got Carls buggy up the Waterfall on UPG??? That's impressive!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
crimsonride said:
Bryson eh? Didn't know he knew how the drive? That's pretty impressive.

ahh, lest we forget that bryson had a commanche on 38's before you know what a commanche was.

not only did he do it, he made it look stupid.

Nixter

on the road again...
Ya, it was crowded. A little rain but good times. Glad you had a good turn out for the raffle Kurt! Oh and thanks for waving as you passed me Braden.. :D

Question: Wasn't the escalator supposed to be closed on Hells Revenge?

Snapped this pic of a F350 in the hottub.

Attachments

• hottub.JPG
    hottub.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 84