EJS

Terrible Paulsy

100% Evil Conservative
Cody said:
Saturday, Von fixed me up and we went to run Hells Revenge but they wouldnt let us up.

What time of day was this? I tried to get up there around 5 p.m. ish, and they had it shut down. I checked back at 5:30, and it was open. I checked out dump bump for a bit, but I was only there for about half an hour before the fuzz shut 'er down. Pretty funny to see a sheriff with a paintball gun. Had the police chopper out and everything. Kinda sucked though, cause I really wanted to run hell's revenge. Did anyone see the peep show for beer? :eek: What some people will do for alchohol :rolleyes: ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Terrible Paulsy said:
What time of day was this? I tried to get up there around 5 p.m. ish, and they had it shut down. I checked back at 5:30, and it was open. I checked out dump bump for a bit, but I was only there for about half an hour before the fuzz shut 'er down. Pretty funny to see a sheriff with a paintball gun. Had the police chopper out and everything. Kinda sucked though, cause I really wanted to run hell's revenge. Did anyone see the peep show for beer? :eek: What some people will do for alchohol :rolleyes: ;)

that all sounds like what happened abit after i rolled down Dump Bump... :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Nixter said:
Oh and thanks for waving as you passed me Braden.. :D

Question: Wasn't the escalator supposed to be closed on Hells Revenge?
Any time. ;) Escalator and Hells Gate are both open because the BLM closed them illegally, or something. Talked to a dude about it at one of the local shops whilst getting grease in a new u-joint.

sibeta

I Lean said:
Upper Helldorado, not Upper Proving Grounds. Still impressive though. ;)

okay that would be really cool to see someone climb that winch point on UPG but the waterfall on upper helldorado is still impressive

95jeepgrndchke

sibeta said:
okay that would be really cool to see someone climb that winch point on UPG but the waterfall on upper helldorado is still impressive
From what i heard (not saw) the waterfall on UH was filled in and only about 7 feet tall this year? I know the waterfall on UPG was about 12ft and i have pics in my sig of all the action there

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I almost made escalator this time. After tring the right side on thanksgiving 01' I tried the left but my back end went to the right and I got wedged. I will make it someday in my current setup. Already made dump bump.

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
95jeepgrndchke said:
From what i heard (not saw) the waterfall on UH was filled in and only about 7 feet tall this year? I know the waterfall on UPG was about 12ft and i have pics in my sig of all the action there
hey you should check your link it has to many http's in it, BTW nice pics

Cody said:
ahh, lest we forget that bryson had a commanche on 38's before you know what a commanche was.

not only did he do it, he made it look stupid.

Yup, I know. Those boys and their comanche's, now they've all gone the way of the frame. Cept for Chad, but he's holding his own I guess.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Cody said:
ahh, lest we forget that bryson had a commanche on 38's before you know what a commanche was.

not only did he do it, he made it look stupid.

its the Asian in him they are allways trying to upstage us-_-

ROCKAHOLIC

Here is some more of the pics from our group Olly and there are more in the memeber rides of mine.

Attachments

• kelly dump bump.JPG
    kelly dump bump.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
  • kelly on side.JPG
    kelly on side.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 20
  • kelly takes on chris.JPG
    kelly takes on chris.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
  • smaller Jeep Pic3.JPG
    smaller Jeep Pic3.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 14

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
huh, those pics of Matt and Kelly are minutes after my roll...... where you around when i rolled?

Last edited:

toyota crawlin

Elder SAMI said:
huh, those pics of Matt and Kelly are minutes after my roll...... where you around when i rolled?
THat suck's it would be cool to see !! :mad: We must have just missed it... The one with me pulled on the back was not with Matt his name it chirs.. I think Matt was sleeping or somethin :p " I'M RICK JAMES BIOTCH !!!" :rofl:

ROCKAHOLIC

toyota crawlin said:
THat suck's it would be cool to see !! :mad: We must have just missed it... The one with me pulled on the back was not with Matt his name it chirs.. I think Matt was sleeping or somethin :p " I'M RICK JAMES BIOTCH !!!" :rofl:

<~~~~THE ORIGINAL RICK JAMES BIOTCH!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
ROCKAHOLIC said:
<~~~~THE ORIGINAL RICK JAMES BIOTCH!

no, no.. felt that.. you didn't carry the one...

and you're not the original RJ.... ron jeremy? no.. that's Adam... Rick James... just cause you saw the show doens't mean you're him...

:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
toyota crawlin said:

there's nothin too special about a beater zuk flopping... :p