Emergency Service Project in San Rafael Swell

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Emergency Service Project in San Rafael Swell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Service Project in San Rafael Swell!

U4WDA and Castle Country King Crawlers 4x4 Club have organized an emergency service project in San Rafael Swell in coordination with the Price BLM Field Office. The project is in response to recent trail damage that occurred on the Devil's Racetrack OHV trail.

A group will meet in Price (details below) and caravan down to the worksite. We need to represent with as many volunteers as possible to make a strong showing with the BLM. We are requesting that a minimum of 10 workers attend to allow for completion of the project. Even if you don’t have a 4x4 for transport to the work site, meet in Price and some seats will be available for additional passengers.

When:
Saturday February 17 at 8:30 AM

Where:
Gas-n-Go in Price (104 West 100 North)

What:
Bring gloves, personal lunch and water, rakes, shovels, and handsaws (no power tools allowed)

Please attend if possible! Thanks!

offroaddave

It's just one term!
So, How did it go? Did Great Scott and his guys get this problem fixed?
I bet they did. Update please .
Sorry my lamb ass could'nt make it.
Next time for sure though.
Cheers for CCKC.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yeah i'd like to hear an update... huge thanks to those that could make it down there to help!!!

-Jason

Well I can not say everything got done but we did make a bunch of stops while out there. It was a very interesting trip. I did not get home yntil 12:30am. Lets just say the locals we got us lost. I am glad I rode with someone that had a compas in his truck so him and I got us out and back on track once we figured we were lost and it was dark. that was a one thing I learned was to make sure I have a map of the area and I can not count on the locals. also the wife was about to call the police or someone since it was taking so long.

78mitsu

who got you lost? the question was which shortcut should we take. --> or should we take the Long way.