engine shop in Orem/Provo

dzeyer

I need some advice on a good shop in the Orem/Provo area that is good with 22r s. I know they're not that difficult of an engine, but I don't do engines... I've rebuilt 350s and what not, but just don't enjoy it. It's worth the money to me to have it done right and done quick, so I'm seeing if anyone knows of a good shop that has solid experience with yotas. It is running on propane and is leaking almost 1/2 a quart of oil a wheeling trip. Probably just the timing cover, but I want someone to thoroughly go thru and fix/replace whatever is necessary. Let me know if you have any solid places to talk to.

Thanks a ton,
-Aaron

1983 yota
1 ton axles
on 42s
doubled up tcase
etc.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I've always dealt with c&t machine in orem, not sure of the number off hand. They built the motor for my dads bronco and I'm impressed. Not the cheapest, but good.

If you search a little on this forum, there have been many discussions about which motor shop to use.

jdub

Scrambler
Good to hear and I don't think they are that cheap(cleggs).

My friend always took his toyota to the shop just up from 1200 west and 400 north Orem. As well as Dougs auto charged a minimal amount to remove a motor form my friends 4runner replace the block heater and put it all back in. Very honest guys.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Ive had them build about 10 engines for me and had only 1 that didn't have problems. That was a 428, my jeep engine I had rebuilt 4 times and they all had problems and so I thought it was the block so I got a different one and still have problems. My last one I had them do, at 13 months the main bearing seized 10 miles north of Moab and cleggs told me that it had a 12 month warrenty so I was SOL. Thats why I dont like them