Engine, Tranny, T-case, Drive lines, Axles

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
Engine, Tranny, T-case, Drive lines, Axles, Gears, Water Pump, AC Compressor, Misc.

-=**UPDATE**=- Lowered My already ridiculously low prices... PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS STUFF OUT OF MY YARD!!!

4.0 I6 HO Engine -- $300.00

2001 exhaust, intake manifold, and coil pack - Make offer

2001 PCM Computer as well as the complete wiring harness - Make offer

1998 Auto trans. -- $150.00 -obo

1998 - 231 Transfer case -- $125.00 obo

31 10.50 R 15 BFG Set of 4 Tires on the Original Jeep Rims.... $75.00

I do have a set of 3:83? (stock) gears for a Dana 30 high pinion

2 Chrysler 8.25 Axles

2 Leaf springs with add a leaf's (about 2 inches of lift I think)

I have many other parts such as Steering wheel airbags, AC compressor, Starter, Gauges, just about everything out of an '01 and '98 jeep you can think of.. so if ya need something just txt me and ask....

CALL OR TEXT ME - I DO NOT CHECK THIS OFTEN ENOUGH
Josh 801-494-7717 pls txt (if I don't answer leave a message please!)

Thanks guys! Hope to see you clear out in BFE somewhere!! (right side up) lol

Last edited:

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
801-494-7717 texting is best and fastest, if u call leave a message if I don't answer and ill call right back... I really need this stuff gone out of the yard. the landlord is getting mad so I'm letting this stuff go cheap to get it gone... first come first serve basis...

Last edited:

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
I also have rims and 31 10.50 r 15 tires... bfg xts have 1/2 tred on all but one tire it only has 1/4... think that was my main spinning tire... will let them all go for 75 bucks with rims included...

Last edited:

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
so I'm really tempted now that I have my Jeep up on blocks and wheel and gears out of the front to just move up to 4:56 all around. so if I can get a decent offer on my 410s I'd sell them too and get 4:56s...
so I have rear 4:10s for a Dana 44 and front 4:10s for a high pinion Dana 30 (reversed)
I'd like to sell them as a set so I can move to 4:56s but the 4:10s are in it now so if I sell just 1 I'm broke down till I sell the other and can afford the 4:56 set...
thanks guys!

RockChucker

just a suggestion, it might help if you put everything you have for sale with your contact info in your original post. people are lazy and don't want to search the whole thread for stuff for sale.;)

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
Kinda lost... Are you selling the locker? Or gears and locker or just gears?

The gears...I can use the locker in the 4:56s it uses the same carrier I'm told... I can always buy a new locker if the price is right though... The gears are not the most important thing for me to sell though... they are useful to me still I just thought if I got a good price out of them I could upgrade to 4:56s like I need to...

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
-=**UPDATE**=- Lowered My already ridiculously low prices... PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS STUFF OUT OF MY YARD!!!

4.0 I6 HO Engine -- $300.00

2001 exhaust, intake manifold, and coil pack - Make offer

2001 PCM Computer as well as the complete wiring harness - Make offer

1998 Auto trans. -- $150.00 -obo

1998 - 231 Transfer case -- $125.00 obo

31 10.50 R 15 BFG Set of 4 Tires on the Original Jeep Rims.... $75.00

I do have a set of 3:83? (stock) gears for a Dana 30 high pinion

2 Chrysler 8.25 Axles

2 Leaf springs with add a leaf's (about 2 inches of lift I think)

I have many other parts such as Steering wheel airbags, AC compressor, Starter, Gauges, just about everything out of an '01 and '98 jeep you can think of.. so if ya need something just txt me and ask....

CALL OR TEXT ME - I DO NOT CHECK THIS OFTEN ENOUGH
Josh 801-494-7717 pls txt (if I don't answer leave a message please!)

Thanks guys! Hope to see you clear out in BFE somewhere!! (right side up) lol

Here is the list again at the end of the thread...