Evco in Sandy

Bodine

One Call That's All
I just got back from the Evco in Sandy and had a great experience they were very helpful and friendly great service thanks Evco.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
do all Evco do this or just the sandy one? I need some hoses made here in IF.

Worst you could do is ask! Call the 1-800 number in the banner here on RME and ask them about the Idaho Falls store, see if they'll extend you the same offer... and pass it on to your friends up there in Idaho. 20% off is a decent chunk of change when it comes to custom parts.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Didnt know that when I bought last month but it will still be good to know info.

Keep an eye on the banner ads at the top-right of RME, some of our advertisers have deals for RME members. The Evco banner has been up for over a year with the 20% discount mentioned right there.

STGHOSER

Fellow Crawlers, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words and answer a few of the questions.

Cannyoncrawler and a few others have asked if it was just one store or all, and the answer is all stores will gladly take care of any RME member and yes, all you need to do is mention RME to get the discount.

While not all EVCO locations have the Brakequip brake hose equipment, the stores that do are:
Idaho Falls, contact Jon at 208-523-6363
Ogden, contact Brandon at 801-627-5580
Salt Lake City, contact Gary at 801-487-5721
Sandy, contact Shaun at 801-561-4475
Orem, contact Lorin at 801-226-2882
and
St George, contact Justin at 435-652-0333

Every EVCO location can and will take good care of RME members and can cover the wide range of hose needs from brakes to a/c. We at EVCO have enjoyed the time we have been a part of RME and look forward to help you in all you need.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM, email, or call me any time. I can get what you need setup at the nearest most convienent store for you.

Thanks again,
Brian Walker
"stghoser"
EVCO House of Hose
bwalker@houseofhose.com
801-633-0156

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Just had some custom brake lines made here in Idaho Falls! They were more than helpful, fast, and eager to give me the 20% Discount!

Can't wait to need something else and go back!

THX RME!!!!