Northern Utah Evening Runs?

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Do any of you guys here get out and wheel after work? I only live 40 minutes from the snakes or Mini Moab is an hour maybe. I keep promising my 6 year old(step son) that I will take him out. Then it always falls on his dad's weekend that I get out. So I told him I would try and get him out after I get off one of these days. I don't mind doin Rattlesnake alone, but that's not really worth the drive imo. Does anyone care to hit Rattlesnake and Constrictor in the evening some time soon? Like a 430-5ish start... Tuesdays my wife works late so that's the best day. But really, any day is cool. I just can have a buddy join Tuesdays instead of my wife who hates spotting for me....

jccobia

I guess it's not that much shorter ha. Would tomorrow work for you? If not I go on swing shift for a month or so. Then I wouldn't be able to do a week run. But Sundays are always good for me. Also I went up and it looked muddy but not snowy.

Troop92

@Nappy - with enough warning I can do a wheel after work. Snakes, Bountiful/Old Ward, etc.

@jccobia - if the rain comes in tonight like they're saying it will, getting up to the trail itself could be interesting. I can't tonight, but if ya'll go and find yourself in a pickle, text me. 801-3six8-eight787

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Shit! I didn't get on here in time to talk to the wife about tonight. Sundays sound good too, so let's plan an Old Ward Sunday soon...

You other guys, just let me know a day in advance and I will probably meet ya either LM or the Snakes...

jccobia, after that swing shift month, I will still be down for week runs. So we can get out soon either way...

jccobia

I would love to go out tonight if any one else is. Also I'm am more then willing to go sunday at 2 if Someone's interested and I will go just about anywere. You can text me at 801 7nine3nine 8one 2

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
What time would you want to tonight? I'm pretty doubtful about it....I will see if the wife wants to when she is home around 6. If you don't hear from me via text, it was a no... :)

simplyjeep

Rookie from the midwest, I might be able to do some of those times if you'll have me and the currently stock jku. Still working on getting recovery equipment, etc.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Let me know. Awesome videos by the way

Thanks! Yeah, tonight is not happening. 2:00 Sunday might work. Mini Moab maybe? A lot of people can kick it near each other and just watch there too. I have a friend who wants to take his kids out Sunday for some rc crawler action. So I can bring mine out too for my 6 year old while I hit some new lines.... Kill 2 birds ya know... ;) there are stock rig lines that are good and gnarly lines for you who haven't been there yet...

Zac001

oh man i want to go out sunday later in the day i actually have a muscle car cruise im doing that starts about noon and should take a few hours starts here in layton at 11;45 and heading down throught east canyon and up through trappers loop and out of the ogden canyon.

so if anyone is heading out after im done with that it would be great

jccobia

Let's lm I have never been would love to check it out. I went up bountiful tonight there was a mile more dirt then snow this week which is a great sign. But there was a 3/4 ton dodge stuck 5 feet into the snow. With nothing to get him self out or moved. He then tried to say my taco couldn't get him out. Long story short quick yank in 2hi and he was out ha.