Ever used em ?

ALF

SURE!?
I just sent my truck to Higgins auto to be fixed after I got hit. It was a suggestion of a dealership I do business with regularly with through work. Anyone ever use them?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Yup, I got T-boned in my GMC a couple years ago. That is where my insurance sent me, because it was close to my house. They had to do quite extensive work, including replacing a door and an entire bed side. I've been real happy with it and haven't had any problems with their work.

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
Higgins repaired my wife's minivan when she was rear-ended this winter. They had it done ahead of when they said they would. They also repaired the front air dam without my asking adn without billing. They really went above and beyond. I also found it nice to see progress of the vehicle on their website as well.

ALF

SURE!?
XJFreak said:
Higgins repaired my wife's minivan when she was rear-ended this winter. They had it done ahead of when they said they would. They also repaired the front air dam without my asking adn without billing. They really went above and beyond. I also found it nice to see progress of the vehicle on their website as well.

website? got a URL