ever wonder what happened to your old rig(s)?

Bart

I used to hear stories about my old Factory Tubular Mog axled buggy, but haven't heard anything for about 5 years now.

My rear engine comp rig went to Farmington NM for a couple years and I'd get calls from friends that would see it around there. It was sold to a guy back east and I got a lot of calls for a year or so. He competed with it back there and even won some events. Last I heard was turning it into a rock racer.

I hear about every trip the LTJ goes on because the owner (who lives in the Netherlands but keeps it in Vegas) sends pics. It's nice to see it, but I really miss it.

Haven't heard or seen anything on the Willys buggy recently. Last time I heard he had changed the dash and cockpit a bit to fit into it better. I really miss it but still know it was the right thing to do.

Attachments

• buggy4.jpg
    buggy4.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 49
  • vegas2orc.jpg
    vegas2orc.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 56usa2008trip1.jpg
    56usa2008trip1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 61
  • RockChucker2.jpg
    RockChucker2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 61

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Good memories!:)

Attachments

• 315620302_m.jpg
    315620302_m.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 315622462_m.jpg
    315622462_m.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 318
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 320
  • aalilmoab.jpg
    aalilmoab.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 969191302_l.jpg
    969191302_l.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
  • 661952709_l.jpg
    661952709_l.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 56

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
haha yeah i remember sluffing school and going wheeling in your first fj60 right after you sprung it over and put on the hawgs :D it had some interesting sway/wobble going on and your front driveline popped out

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Sigh ...

3441786824_ff8514df45_b.jpg

I certainly hope she is coping...

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
Here is that XJ I was talking about.

Back in the good ol' days when Lower Corner Canyon was open....

Attachments

• Jeep Top Look Down Back.jpg
    Jeep Top Look Down Back.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Jeep RF On Cement.jpg
    Jeep RF On Cement.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Jeep Right Standing.jpg
    Jeep Right Standing.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Clementine & Red Dwarf were the only 4X4's Ive ever sold, I have all the other.
I seem to keep or ruin them...

1588644245_1da7115754_o.jpg

Ive posted this pic before, Ah... the dress code for the early 90's :)

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
I had a tan 93 cherokee i miss. Lewis and I put a little time into it. sold it to a guy in provo I think. Never saw it again. that was about 4 years ago.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
This one was my daily driver, not really much of a wheeler and my first sas, some kids parents from richfield bought it for him for a birthday present or something
IMG4943s.jpg

DUDE MY BUDDY OWNS THAT TURD!! Awesome truck but the rear end is snapping and the front end has issues AAANND it leaks fluids everywhere!! but its bad ass all the same!! :greg:

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
DUDE MY BUDDY OWNS THAT TURD!! Awesome truck but the rear end is snapping and the front end has issues AAANND it leaks fluids everywhere!! but its bad ass all the same!! :greg:
Really, it had a rear main leak when I sold it but that was the only leak and i put a fresh 12 bolt with limited slip in a month before I sold it, sucks to hear its having issues

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Greg hasn't been in here yet, but his old rig is still going strong and beaten often!!! :D

Attachments

• toycrawl.jpg
    toycrawl.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 71

toykrawler

slightly modified crew
My old truck

I was just wondering if my old truck is still out there somewhere. It is an 80 toyota front end, tubed back end for a back seat, had a chev 350, turbo 350 to a 205. It sat on dana 60s with spools and 38" tsls. i sold it in 07 to a guy named kevin and seen it on ksl about a year ago. It was painted yellow and purple back then and i know he painted it blue and put on iroks with beadlocks. Thanks for looking. I would be interested in purchasing it, if it's still out there. Email me at yfzduner450@gmail.com

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
bringing it back from the dead...

my old rig showed up on ksl two days ago and was sold yesterday to a guy in CO. the guy i sold it to almost 4 years ago had to let it go.

i just hope the new owner beats on it! :D

if i had a truck and trailer i would've bought it back from him, it was a fun little machine. maybe next time

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i had a 1976 blazer that had a very built 350 and 33's. I sold it to a guy in the navy who said he was going to replace the whole body with a fiberglass one and trick it out i wonder if he ever did anything to it.......ill see if i can dig up some old pics

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The owner of my old 4runner found me on expeditionutah.com just last week. It's nice to see that it is still straight and in good working order. The owner lives in Tooele and takes it out often it sounds like.

Xploderkid97

i found the owner of my old explorer... been sold twice since i sold it... beat to death now... i want to buy it back in the summer and build it!