Everyone look at this freakin rollover!!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Ok its cheep but there is no rollover. Just tired of trying to get ahold of each one individually. I am really close to print time on the calender. SEND IN ALL YOUR PICTURES SOON. Skyetone666@aol.com
What should we call the calendar?
Who wants to reserve a copy of the calender? there 6$ each and so far I am going to print 100. 35 are already called for.

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yes spence we worked out no forign pos on my calendar :)
Oh wait I drive toyota..............
E-photo's work but I want as high a dpi (resolution) as possible preferably 300dpi.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
come on over or send me a check and I'll mail one to ya. Just put that you want one here and then it's easy to pm ya when they are ready. Hopefully everyone can have one under there x-mas tree. They make great gifts too :cool:

trpl xj

whats the deal with the pavement pounder pic in there? I thought this was suposed to be a four wheelin calander not "O look at my truck sitting in the mall parking lot":rolleyes:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Yea well if I got more pix of real trucks then I wouldn't have to post a pic of my old sheit on 40's in my driveway :D the other one is a scout and I need some variety, the world doesn't revolve around jeeps ya know.
As far as the other pics of the cruiser, yea they wil work for small pics for the cover. Let me know where they are at so I caan pirate em. Why don't you just send me some of your own pix?

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Lol Skye i sent you my pic yo!

You said go put it on some rocks, well I see a pic of a yota in there not on rocks :p Why dont we go up to farmington canyon or up North ogden pass and get some poser pics Tommrow.

Anyone up for it?>

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
what dpi is your digital camera? i had to pull the pic of the pavement toy. The cover has been revised (along with EVERYTHING else) and there will be a spot on the back page for all the pavement shots and the non cover shots

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
K I'll check later tonight. I'm trying to be really close to going to press. I'll keep a spot open though :) who else is gonna submit anything? Last submission is now a month cuz the pic was cool.