Exhaust shops

ALF

SURE!?
I decided not to buy a new truck (don't want a payment) so it's time to speed up my 97. Performance wise its stock besides a throttle body spacer and K&N. I'm thinking exhaust is the first obvious choice in upgrades. Any RME friendly shops on here or vendors that supply shops. It seems most kits are bolt on and I could weld it up myself but calling around it seems its not much more to have it installed. It's a 97 GMC short bed standard cab so according to Summit and Jegs I don't have a whole lot of choices most kits are for extended cabs.

ALF

SURE!?
A cam would be great but as its my daily driver and its a bit beyond my expertise I would need a shop to do it for me and I currently don't have a shop I trust :(

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
There's a guy down the street from me with Bountiful Muffler stickers plastered all over his 4-5 vehicles (mostly GM, so he's got to be a decent guy...:D). I thought I'd hit him up for some easy stuff on my Suburban and see how things went. I'll let you know how it works out....

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
alf4444 said:
I decided not to buy a new truck (don't want a payment) so it's time to speed up my 97. Performance wise its stock besides a throttle body spacer and K&N. I'm thinking exhaust is the first obvious choice in upgrades. Any RME friendly shops on here or vendors that supply shops. It seems most kits are bolt on and I could weld it up myself but calling around it seems its not much more to have it installed. It's a 97 GMC short bed standard cab so according to Summit and Jegs I don't have a whole lot of choices most kits are for extended cabs.

We've got a selection of different cat back systems for your truck. We also have headers, ignition upgrades, chips and alot of other performance oriented upgrades available to you. Don't hesitate to call......

Matt Holm
Outer Limit Motorsports
(801)972-2811

ALF

SURE!?
Ohms said:
We've got a selection of different cat back systems for your truck. We also have headers, ignition upgrades, chips and alot of other performance oriented upgrades available to you. Don't hesitate to call......

Matt Holm
Outer Limit Motorsports
(801)972-2811

PM me some quotes please :D