Exo cage pics

blt2krl

Well I got my exo cage finished. Whatcha think?
album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

blt2krl

84toy said:
How's your waggy setup....Cool looking ride. :D
AMC 360, TH400 QT (parttime kit, see how long it lasts) dana 60 front with 35 spline outers, detroit and 5.13. rear has detroit, 5.13 gears and rear disks.

blt2krl

James K said:
looks good.

do you have a "B" pillar bar that just can't be seen?
No but the top is well triangulated. The cage does tie in at 6 different spots per side. I thought about running a b-pillar up from inside but thougt it was strong enough. Thoughts?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
blt2krl said:
No but the top is well triangulated. The cage does tie in at 6 different spots per side. I thought about running a b-pillar up from inside but thougt it was strong enough. Thoughts?

It just seems like a pretty wide span not to have one.

But I haven't seen it in person :D

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I was kind of thinking the same thing. It looks like it ought to have a B pillar bar to me. But otherwise very nice.

Caleb

IMO, it doesn;t matter how well it's triangulated you need to have a B pillar for a span that long, especially for a heavy rig like a waggy...

BTW, looks pretty good.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
What do I think? I think that if you're from Pocatello, you're already screwed from the beginning. :D The cage looks good though.
Devin

tuck

spud crawler
DevinB said:
What do I think? I think that if you're from Pocatello, you're already screwed from the beginning. :D The cage looks good though.
Devin

Dude, you're from Orem. Not exactly a lot of room to talk. How is happy valley anyway? :D

tuck

spud crawler
blt2krl said:
you had a nice wedding right. :D Haven't heard from you in a while.. how is everything?

Yeah, we had a good wedding. Apparently my wife appreciates diamonds more than Dana 60's... (still gotta work on that).. :)

Things are good. School keeps me pretty tied up, so I can't do a lot with the Jeep. I've been on ifsja as full_hydro... i lost my other username..

Can't wait to see your rig in action. I need to get working on mine so I can wheel with you guys sometime.