Experienced Mechanic Wanted (SLC)

JF1

Our office has an opening here in SLC for 1 experienced mechanic. I would encourage anyone with even a little experience to go ahead and apply if it sounds like something you want to commit to. We may be hiring an assistant as well.

The basics:

Salary: WG-10 ($43,409-$50,651)
Must be able to pass a Top Secret security clearance which includes a polygraph.
You would be over an automotive fleet that encompasses Utah, Idaho and Montana so you may be doing some travel. Our current shop has 5 bays and 3 lifts. You would be doing everything from routine maintenance to top end rebuilds but that is kind of rare as I would usually just get rid of the car if it needed major work or send it to a dealer as we usually don't have the time to do that kind of work.

Here is the web address for the actual job posting:

http://www.fbijobs.gov/128.asp
Click on "Current job postings"
Click on "Just Browsing" and hit next.
Scroll down until you come across the Vacancy for Automotive Mechanic in Salt Lake City.

We have hired two Mechanics since December that have either failed the background check or couldn't pass the polygraph.
If you have any questions besides what's in the job description, feel free to pm me or e-mail me: joe.fairchild@ic.fbi.gov

If you know someone who might be interested, send the link on to them.
Thanks,

Joe