Exploring Baja

STAG

On my grind
Can you believe that officer flashed a gang sign at the start of the video?! Ha jk.
Haha I was going to make a joke in the other thread how every good video needs to have Sail as its music :D
Looks like some good country to explore!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Can you believe that officer flashed a gang sign at the start of the video?! Ha jk.
Haha I was going to make a joke in the other thread how every good video needs to have Sail as its music :D
Looks like some good country to explore!

You know what's funny about that part? I was around the back of the Cruiser and didn't see him do that.... I got a kick out of it when I started editing today, found that part and decided to include it!

Yeah, I wasn't going to add the Awolnation... but I needed something to fill the gaps. :D

It's an amazing place to explore, I'm just starting... but hope to see more and more in the future!

Bart

Wow, great pics and report. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. That is a bucket list ride for me.

Greg

Admin
Wow, great pics and report. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. That is a bucket list ride for me.

Bart... you need to go. :D Baja is simply beautiful and so raw, I'm sure you'd have a blast.

This inspired me. Maybe I'll do a write up of my trip now.

You should Cody, I'd love to hear about your trip!

Thanks for sharing, Greg. Looks like an amazing place.

You bet! :D

Greg

Admin
Excellent trip and report. Sounds like a great time.

Thanks Mike, it was too much fun... pretty sure that in a weeks time, we both put on a few extra pounds. :(

looks like fun. i'm to scared to go to Mexico or California. nice report.

Baja isn't bad, people are very friendly and patient with the gringo's... even most of the drivers are pretty polite. If it's somewhere you're interested in traveling to, I wouldn't let being scared keep you away. Expand your horizons... live a little more & do something that puts you outside your comfort zone!

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Thanks Mike, it was too much fun... pretty sure that in a weeks time, we both put on a few extra pounds. :(

Baja isn't bad, people are very friendly and patient with the gringo's... even most of the drivers are pretty polite. If it's somewhere you're interested in traveling to, I wouldn't let being scared keep you away. Expand your horizons... live a little more & do something that puts you outside your comfort zone!
I did that. I moved to Utah. LOL