Extreme Christmas Tree Tech.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Britney should tell it, but I don't think she will.

Okay, let's set the stage:

Britney is about 7 months preggo, and I am gone truckdriving for a few days. This happened a week before Christmas.

We had this 6 month old kitty that was pure white. Called him "Cool Whip". He was kinda a mental case from the beginning. Anyway, on our tree we had some tinsel that is strung out on a wire, with little tinsel angels and crap hanging from the wire every few inches or so. Kittys love hanging stuff that swings when they bat at it with their paws. This kitty would keep playing with the tinsel until he would get caught up in it, and then he would go apeshit. One day, while nobody was home to save his neck, Cool whip was having a good old time, until he got the tinsel wrapped around his neck. He starts to freak. He pulls the length of tinsel off the tree, about 12 feet of wire tinsel. He then run downstairs to a room with a futon in it, and one wall is only a half wall, about 4' tall. He runs around the leg of the futon, wrapping the wire around it, then he jumps onto the futon and over the wall. He needed another 3' of wire to land on the ground, so he came up short. A swingin. Pregnant Britney comes home to find her kitty hung near the washing machine. And not with care.

And now, a moment of silence for Cool Whip. :rofl:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Hickey said:
Britney should tell it, but I don't think she will.

Okay, let's set the stage:

Britney is about 7 months preggo, and I am gone truckdriving for a few days. This happened a week before Christmas.

We had this 6 month old kitty that was pure white. Called him "Cool Whip". He was kinda a mental case from the beginning. Anyway, on our tree we had some tinsel that is strung out on a wire, with little tinsel angels and crap hanging from the wire every few inches or so. Kittys love hanging stuff that swings when they bat at it with their paws. This kitty would keep playing with the tinsel until he would get caught up in it, and then he would go apeshit. One day, while nobody was home to save his neck, Cool whip was having a good old time, until he got the tinsel wrapped around his neck. He starts to freak. He pulls the length of tinsel off the tree, about 12 feet of wire tinsel. He then run downstairs to a room with a futon in it, and one wall is only a half wall, about 4' tall. He runs around the leg of the futon, wrapping the wire around it, then he jumps onto the futon and over the wall. He needed another 3' of wire to land on the ground, so he came up short. A swingin. Pregnant Britney comes home to find her kitty hung near the washing machine. And not with care.

And now, a moment of silence for Cool Whip. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: