eye problem

Dixon

Couldn't (SEE) my self going to work to day. I took my son and we went to
Da-Binky. This a cool san dune between Green river and Moab. Lots of fun places to ride.
CCKC has a spring camp out here,fun place for the family.
sewage (seuwa) would really like to see it closed down.

Attachments

• da-binky 1.jpg
    da-binky 1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 28
  • da-binky 2.jpg
    da-binky 2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 41
  • da-binky 3.jpg
    da-binky 3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 21
  • da-binky 4.jpg
    da-binky 4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 22
  • da-binky5.jpg
    da-binky5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 52
  • da-binky 6.jpg
    da-binky 6.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
  • da-binky 7.jpg
    da-binky 7.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 32
  • da-binky 8.jpg
    da-binky 8.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 53

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
cruiseroutfit said:
Best dunes in the state (IMHO). A local moto dude in Moab told us about them, too cool :cool:

Used to be 'hush' kind of place to keep the crowds to a minimum there. But it's almost just too good to keep to yourself.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Herzog said:
Used to be 'hush' kind of place to keep the crowds to a minimum there. But it's almost just too good to keep to yourself.

Thats whay I kindve figured.. We broke a couple of brake levers riding hard on Hells & Slickrock. We found a local guy (Arrowhead Motorsports?) that had a big shed behind his house FULL of parts :cool:. He gave us some directions and sent us on our way. We spent a full day riding and saw 2 dudes come flying through on desert bikes, other than that we had the place to ourselves (Ramtoy, myself and a couple others)

Dixon

dunes

Coral pink is a good sand dune but different. That sand dune is in the pine trees. Though we go south one Feburary to find warmer weather and it was kind of snowy there so we only spent one day and went down to the Hurricane dune and It snowed on us so hard there we almost couldn't find our way out of the dunes and back to camp. I though it didn't snow in Saint George. The people from Colorado have found out about DA-binky and a lot of times when we go there there's more people from Colorado than Utah.