F@#$n Thieves!

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
I've been victim only once, whole neighbourhood was hit, some people had CD's, Radios, etc, was about 14 at the time, living with my parents, our house they only got my bike and helmet, less than $200 worth of items and nothing out of my parents cars, which had lots of expensive stuff sitting in them at the time...still sucked though cause i was out a bike for about 2 months and riding was all i did at the time.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
It's crazy how fast you can get into a locked car with just a simple jimmy kit. I work for a dealer and have to do it at least a couple times a week. Most in under a minute and no damage to the car. We also had some cars smashed and radios stolen last year and this year. Last year it had just snowed and the cops followed the only foot prints behind us a couple blocks and caught the guy in his house lol:rolleyes: How dumb can you be

74highboy

it is the lowest thing you can do the cars on our street are hit all the time and its always the same thing they didnt lock their doors i never leave my car unlocked even when i run in to get a drink if i ever found the guy that broke in to my car i wouldnt bother calling the cops they just get let out after a few hours and nothing is ever done

only once my stuff has been returned they stole bolth my quads and my trailer one night off the back of my truck when i showed up to pick up one of the missing bikes they were in this little s10 blazer i had to laugh with no trailer on it the thing was draging bumper i could see this thing pulling my trailer wish i could have seen it they tried to drag it out in court but they were found guilty and ordered to pay my time for missing work and damages to my quads still havent seen a penny from it

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I guess it depends on the vehicle. My jeep has no top or doors. I have a Club on the wheel and two hidden starter kills. It will never get stolen. And I leave nothing in it so a theif can look all he wants....

I parked next to another jeep one time that had a window smashed. Took the radio and such. He went through my glove box, moving around the work gloves and note papers I had in it. Nothing to take, so no problem. I'd been mad if he broke my window for nothing.

I say leave your windows down. Let them snoop around then leave.