F>R swap for 93 ZJ? pros & cons

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Looking into a Front > Rear swap for the ZJ. I'm thinkin of putting the stock front coils in the rear, then some RE 4.5" front coils in the front. Maybe a budget boost to level things out. I'll need new track bars, and maybe new arms. Granted, I'll admit it that I do not wheel all the time like most of you, so I think this would be a good route to go. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Your stock coils probably won't give you 4.5 so you'd need a spacer to even things out. I would just put our BB on and hope for the best. You will most likely need some sort of tracbar solution.

Cody

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Speaking of that BB.......

My golf season is over now, so I am out of school every day at 2:15 so if you are free around 2:30-3:00 we could get that done. If not, I'm out of school on the 7th of june and we can get it done then.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Dude,

Lets get this shit done. Mothers day works for me in the early afternoon. It'll ony take an hour or so.

If not, then lets do it wednesday.

Cody

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Wednesday works great for me! I get out of school at 2:15 and I could be at your house around 2:30 or whenever is good for you. you can call me at home (272-8110) or my cell (560-3164). I might spray paint the pucks black so that they are not noticable when on. Thanks in advance.

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Cody,

Thursday still works great for me, but if ther is any way that we could do it around 2:30 or 2:45 that would be best. I got a hisroty extra credit thing that night that I just found out about. But if all you can do is later then thats cool too. Thanks

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Plan on around 4. Call me when you get out of school and maybe I'll be back by then. Otherwise, just come over around 4.

Cody