F/S 35 SPLINE UPGRADE CHROMO REAR AXLES FOR 87'-06' YJ/TJ/XJ (NEW IN THE BOX)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I hate to be the guy to bring this up. But they don't make a 35 spline axle shaft for a Dana 44. Per your link it is a 33 spline shaft. Which is still cool. People are either aware they will need to update their locker/carrier to use this or confused about fitting a 35 spline shaft in a d44.

Great deal though.

Last edited:

Twisted

NEEDAMONEYTREE
I hate to be the guy to bring this up. But they don't make a 35 spline axle shaft for a Dana 44. Per your link it is a 33 spline shaft. Which is still cool. People are either aware they will need to update their locker/carrier to use this or confused about fitting a 35 spline shaft in a d44.

Great deal though.

Yes, they do make 35 spline axles for 44. And yes you do have to upgrade to a 35 spline carrier. If you are gonna build up a 44, this would be the way to do it. If your lookin to go with a locker, might as well go with a 35 spline and these 35 spline chromo axles. Alloy USA will run you right around $400.00.

That link is advertising the wrong spline count. It says 33 spline and then it says for use with 35 spline aftermarket differential. I counted the splines myself, 35 is the number.

Here is a link to another place that has them.
http://www.rwkhaussupply.com/magent...chromoly-axle-kit-for-rear-dana-44-tj-xj.html

Thanks for the bump though.