F Toy Class

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Yes, we sent in our entry on tuesday. You should be getting it soon. However, my werock spotter has other commitments that weekend, so don't think he will be making it. So my spotter info on the entry paperwork is not correct.

I think there is a formula 4 from this area that will be there as well.

Can't wait.

Craig S

Commando
Yes, we sent in our entry on tuesday. You should be getting it soon. However, my werock spotter has other commitments that weekend, so don't think he will be making it. So my spotter info on the entry paperwork is not correct.

I think there is a formula 4 from this area that will be there as well.

Can't wait.

Got your entry. Thanks

Craig

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I talked to the guy with the f4 that was in Moab with us last fall. He will be sending in his entry as well. I'm sending him the link.

We will not be in Delta until Thur nite. I believe he will be running over with us. My rig has already been teched at Werock, his has not been teched at all. I have looked his rig over and it is almost finished, just a few things needed (window net, firewall, 2nd fire ext). Will there be tech inspection friday morning before the event?
PM me if needed.
Chris

Craig S

Commando
I talked to the guy with the f4 that was in Moab with us last fall. He will be sending in his entry as well. I'm sending him the link.

We will not be in Delta until Thur nite. I believe he will be running over with us. My rig has already been teched at Werock, his has not been teched at all. I have looked his rig over and it is almost finished, just a few things needed (window net, firewall, 2nd fire ext). Will there be tech inspection friday morning before the event?
PM me if needed.
Chris

Late Tech will be from 7:00 to 9:00 AM Friday Morning

maveric

Crawler Collecter
We broke the input on the rear tcase saturday, but luckily we have a spare case. If the new one doesn't show in time, we will just run it as it is.
We wont be in until thur night, but have no idea where we are going once we get into Delta. Anyone have an address or directions to the compsite?

And I believe the F4 from Wyoming sent in his entry on friday.

Craig S

Commando
We broke the input on the rear tcase saturday, but luckily we have a spare case. If the new one doesn't show in time, we will just run it as it is.
We wont be in until thur night, but have no idea where we are going once we get into Delta. Anyone have an address or directions to the compsite?

And I believe the F4 from Wyoming sent in his entry on friday.

The fairgrounds are on the east side of town and you can camp there. You can't miss it. Call me when you get town if you need some help.

Craig

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Talked to Eli from Wyoming friday night. He sent in his entry to run the Ftoy class. But he found out friday afternoon that his 7 year old daughter has cancer, so he will not be there. :(
Our prayers are with them.

Craig S

Commando
Talked to Eli from Wyoming friday night. He sent in his entry to run the Ftoy class. But he found out friday afternoon that his 7 year old daughter has cancer, so he will not be there. :(
Our prayers are with them.

I'm really sorry about his daughter. My son got cancer at 23 and he is 25 now. Also my mother had it and lived to be 91. Cancer treatments are getting better. My hope and prayers are with her that she can make it to 91.

Craig