Central Utah Family trip into the swell

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The adventure begins tomorrow morning! I decided tot take the girls on the 150 Mile long Buffet of the Swell A.K.A the Discovery Route. Wish me luck

Rock on, give me some feedback on the route if you would. I'd love to freshen up that Feature Trail. I know some other RME'ers will be down there this weekend too, look for a white Trooper with ExpeditionUtah & CruiserOutfitters stickers.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Rock on, give me some feedback on the route if you would. I'd love to freshen up that Feature Trail. I know some other RME'ers will be down there this weekend too, look for a white Trooper with ExpeditionUtah & CruiserOutfitters stickers.

;)

Probably taking much the same route as I've got a couple Swell newbies with me as well that would like to sample the Buffet!

Tonkaman

We officially made it home safe. I had one hell of a good trip. The girls loved the Swell Buffet and are already talking about going back for more!

Tonkaman

I followed it from start to finish with a few added detours totaling 170 miles in the dirt. The roads were so well maintained it was easy to drag the trailer along with us. The truck even maintained 15 MPG while off road pulling the trailer, not too bad for a beast. My favorite area was dropping down into Red Canyon, I can't believe the power of erosion! Ill give a full report later this week

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I followed it from start to finish with a few added detours totaling 170 miles in the dirt. The roads were so well maintained it was easy to drag the trailer along with us. The truck even maintained 15 MPG while off road pulling the trailer, not too bad for a beast. My favorite area was dropping down into Red Canyon, I can't believe the power of erosion! Ill give a full report later this week

Sweet, please post up a copy of your report on ExpeditionUtah so we can add it to the database.