Never home enough AGH!
The WASATCH OUTLAW WHEELERS are having our monthly
trail ride this month at the Farmington cayon area. We
we will be doing the trail that goes over to the
Bountiful B. Everone that wants to join us is free to
come along even with stock rigs. We will be meeting at the
Riverdale Walmart store at 9:00AM SAT FEB 22nd
If your not busy come on out & play if you do not have a
4x4 going let me know we might have a few seats in zuks.

:D :cool:

Attachments

• kings of the hill.1.jpg
    kings of the hill.1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 209

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am thinking that that trail is probably not passable with as much snow as is up there.....has anyone scouted it lately...??

sLOWERTHANU

I was up there a couple of weeks ago, made it to the summit, Fun stuff in the snow. I may be able to get the time off and I will go for sure, real close to my house.

doughboy

Never home enough AGH!
Originally posted by supergper
When I saw Farmington trail ride I was think NM...maybe my ride will be done:D:D:D or maybe not...:(

sorry I wish it was NM but my zuk could not even get that far very
well :(

if your ride is not ready if you want to you can meet us there & ride with someone if you want to :)

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I am up for going, anyone want to ride? I would have at least two seats, even shotgun if I cant find anyoen to go.

I think ill be ok with 31" MT'r's? Hows the snow up there right now? i dont want to hold everyone up. Im only running 3.5" Body lift :p

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
So was it open?? I got to lagoon and it started snowing like crazy. My winshield wiper is broken on the drivers side. So I couldn't even see out. On top of that I had .8 gallons of fuel in the tank. :rolleyes: As soon as I got gas I decided to still head up there but when I went to go get back on the freeway I missed the exit to head north, so I was stuck heading south. So I took it as a sign and headed home. Knowing my luck somthing would have broken. Time for more sleep. 3 wasn't enough.