Favorite indoor shooting range?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Trigger finger is getting a bit itchy, I'd like to go out and fire the new XD tonight. Anyone have a favorite range and why?

bobmed

- - - -
Impact Guns has a range at the West Valley store that used to be Totally Awesome Guns at 4075 W. 4715 S.
It's always been full when I've gone there though.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I shot at Impact the other day... cheap and decent target holders (not sure what the tech name is for them :D). Get Some on state in Midvale/Murray has an indoor range now too... brand new and supposed to be really nice.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Impact Guns in Ogden is where I shoot when I need to shoot indoors on a date or some such thing but I prefer to shoot outside!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Trigger finger is getting a bit itchy, I'd like to go out and fire the new XD tonight. Anyone have a favorite range and why?

which xd did you get? I have my eyes on the subcompact, just waiting for the tax return ;)

Brad

which xd did you get? I have my eyes on the subcompact, just waiting for the tax return ;)

40 S&W Service model. I suppose I'll give Get Some's new range a try, sounds nice and is also the closest.

soda blaster

Get some has a very nice range it goes back to 24 or 25 yards well lit and the ventilation system works very good so the room isn't full of smoke. You can also shoot ANY caliber gun there. When I shoot in salt lake that is where I always go. In springville there is Range Masters and they have a nice range also, guite a few bays and a steels section that is fun (humbling) to shoot. Well ventilated and computer controlled target ranges so you can set it for what ever yardage you want and it will go there and stop no guessing.

Brad

Went by Get Some today, range was quite nice. Think I'll go there regularly now.