(FEELER) 3.4 V6 FROM A 94 TOYOTA PICKUP

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
3.4 V6 FROM A 94 TOYOTA PICKUP

FOR SALE!
The history:
I swapped this engine in my 94 toyota desert race truck about 3 years ago. I used a sorry excuse for a human being to make a harness that I had to rewire instantly (not super pretty). The computer and wiring has worked fine after about $500 spent on the two. I would clean up the connections on the harness where it plugs in and I had planned to do that anyway before the truck sees dirt. The harness has only been molested at the connectors for the computer.

I had to drill the new dipstick hole and capped the other one to work with the oil pan (3.0) that was needed to clear the 4wd stuff. I used the stock exhaust collectors from the maniofold and welded tubes to drop it down through, I did not use the crossover pipes. This exhaust setup may work for your pickup swap. When I purchased the engine for around $900 I was told it had 60K on it and from the way it ran and how everything looked I believe it. I have about 500 off road miles on it (300-350 race miles) with no issues. The engine had no cam sensor when I got it so I had to purchase one of those and a mass air also.

I had $1700-2000 into the swap when all was said and done. I feel that $1000 is fair for a selling price now. For the price you will get engine, ecm, mass air, clutch, exhaust tubes, and some misc stuff I can't think of. This setup will save you tons of time over starting with just a pulled 3.4 and tring to stuff it into your pickup.

most recent pics
51ab09ba.jpg

ade0c6f6.jpg

email is the best contact sabotagemotorsports@hotmail.com

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12904

Just keep the 3.4 and buy a utv. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Haha this guy...

I want a utv but can't have both and I wont get nearly enough from the Toyota even when its done. Let's say maybe lol.